Daily Post requesting answers on Reinhardt changes

will only stop if answers are given

10 Likes

Just bump the ones already in existence. Were gonna get the mercy reputation if we keep this up.

2 Likes

If you post this daily you’re going to get banned for spam. Just stick with one post or already existing posts.

1 Like

Hes necro every damn one of the threads pinned. We were to late lol.

1 Like

I dont care anymore blizzard has become a sorry excuse of what it was

1 Like

I like the spirit man but most people on here are not rein mains. We dont need to clog their space on the front page with a million threads.

They should have answered one of them then…
Its how it is if no one responds someone will spam today its me

Nah, dude. Go ahead and spam. If the mods don’t like it, maybe they can get one of their yellow buddies to go ahead and comment on it.

Quickest way to get the spam to stop.

1 Like

Sadly the only way to get blizzard attention is to spam.

if you fill the whole forum with complains, they cant dodge them all eventually,

if the entire from page is filled with mercy threads for example, and there is one thread asking about what socks does tracer wear, and they respond to that one, then its easy to tell that their dodging the question

3 Likes

But what socks DOES Tracer wear? :socks:

Probably the long ones you can already see

1 Like

I dont think it works that way man

Oh, but it does. They can suspend this guy or whatever, but it is not going to stop Rein players from flooding the forums. The fastest way to get the posts to stop is to comment on them.

This is getting ridiculous. Legitimately all anybody is asking for is a status update. That’s it.

4 Likes

I agree. The animation cancels can be explained away as big fixes I guess but this new shatter has got to go. Removing the animation is not the same thing as fixing it. If spamming is you guys preferred rout go for it. The only time I remember it working was the brig uproar after she hit comp tho.

the animation cancels not being addressed in the patch notes when they did a bug fix for reinhardt IN THE PATCH NOTES, is why we are upset about the animation cancels, shield toggling, shield hopping, etc getting severely screwed up.

1 Like

I’m aware I’m a rein main. I’m just saying spamming the forums isnt needed. Theres threads with hundreds of likes and replys those have weight themselves without the need to spam the forums

1 Like

the funny thing is, my threads name got edited by one of the forum staff, the person removed ‘blizzard’ from it. So blizzard does know, once i get enough posts read to get the capability of putting images, ill be doing that(i need 20k posts read or smth).

They know rein has problems since the patch and are purposely not talking about it.

3 Likes

Yeah but that’s prob just a mod with no real connection to the dev team. As far as getting your level 3 go to one of the mercy megas and scroll down it slowly. It will take 10 minutes and you’ll have your 20k

They arnt talking about anything. We used to get a handful of replys a week but now were lucky to get 1

Good on you man, keep fighting the good fight! Crusade on for answers, because he is BUGGY AF!

1 Like