Daily Post requesting answers on Reinhardt changes

i know that, but im talking as of recent, and im scrolling through the mercy mega as of rn. This is such a complete insult to the community.

They still do this with bastion, they almost fully pulled it with sombra, etc. But man, they answer a buff hammond thread asap, and a torbjorn arm thread asap.

1 Like

I really hope its cause something big is coming and not cause they suddenly decided to go mute on us

4 Likes

When developers dont comment on something negative like this(or multiple negatives), and weasel in changes to a character without mentioning it in patch notes, that does mean something big is coming, but it is 99% of the time something extremely bad.

Best example of a dev team doing similar to what blizzard are doing now is hi-rez with paladins from ob60 to ob63, culminating in the update ob64 which almost killed the game, games still alive but only because they got their stuff straightened out by ob67

So this makes me severely wonder what theyre going to completely do with reinhardt, as well as fear, and the game in general.

1 Like

The devs are going to gamescom 2018 in Korea, so i doubt we will hear anything from them for a month. After that there is blizzcon in November, so another month of silence.