A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs!

Gonna put these bugs in here for the new post tonight.

EMP bug

Generic Hack Switch, Hack Break, and Hack not going onto cooldown with damage

2 Likes

They should be aware of the bugs by now, would really appreciate any sort of acknowledgement on the situation. Hoping some fixes might make this upcoming ptr but not holding breath.

2 Likes

They should be, but they would have added them to the known bugs list. Remember the infamous “what about Doomfist?”

I REFUSE to let that happen to Sombra.

Edit: I found the post where Jeff goes “what about Doomfist.”

2 Likes

Sombra doesn’t need buffs, just bug fixes. Please devs, as someone who actually likes to pull the occasional Sombra: Fix Sombra’s bugs! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heads up guys, the new bug report is out here.

2 Likes

B O O P

This thread needs more attention.

2 Likes

These bugs legit loose people fights, and theres still no mention of them by blizzard

3 Likes

recent ptr update includes zero fixes for sombra in terms of what was highlighted

2 Likes

When will my Sombra get some love again? :sob: we need attention here!

New ptr brought in 1 more sombra bug that I know of unless it’s been on live and I haven’t seen it yet. If you throw your translocator off the map it’ll stick outside of map (outside map floor) if you tell of course you will die.

1 Like

That’s new. Can you upload a video?

I think I’ve seen Fitzy show off that bug before

1 Like

sadly i wasnt able to save a clip in time but ill see if i can recreate it

EDIT: Uploading now

here you go:
https:// www . youtube . com/watch?v=O7kYjdGq5xk&feature=youtu.be

apparently its 100% guaranteed.

um…i dont remember if its common to PTR or not though…

I will use my magical trust power, so you could have a normal link xd

Quite silly bug. Not very game breaking, but still.

thank you X)
and no its not, just annoying. the only reason i found it was because, like all sombras, i just threw it up in the air really quick, heard it stick, timer went off, i ran and did sombra things and when i tele’d, i died. lol

It would be really nice if Blizzard acknowledged there are bugs and opens a post themselves where we can post video’s with the bugs.
That way there wouldn’t be 50 posts with bugs and hopefully it’s easier for them to see possible reasons for the bugs and even better, solutions.
After all they did say they would keep “a close eye on her and make sure she lands in a good spot”

1 Like

I mean it’s supposed to go on cooldown if it gets thrown out of map like that.

She is in a good spot.

If by good spot you mean completely useless and broken to the deepest of her core.

Thanks Blizzard.

2 Likes

Yea i have noticed how hard it is to hack mid fight. Probably why she is so low on pick rate.

1 Like