Nothing for Sombra?

I know I have been gone for a couple days, but when I looked at the PTR Notes, there is nothing for Sombra.

• None of her bugs has been fixed at all either.

I am really curious as to why is she is being ignored? Many individuals, including myself has made many attempts to highlight some of Sombra’s bugs.

I think it is time to just say adios to SOMBRA.

A Hacker Hero Who Has Some Much Potential, But Is Plagued With Bugs, and Being Ignored/ Neglected.

19 Likes

Her buff is scarier than b4

2 Likes

Shameless link to one of her bug reports so no Dev can appear and say “what about Sombra” A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #16 by NASA-11605

3 Likes

Yeah…it’s rather odd. They gave Doomfist who’s issues are harder to nail (With the exception of the glaring bugs,) more attention than her. She may really end up like Bastion after all…

3 Likes

I know, it is really sad honestly.

At this point, I have just completely gave up on my Main and moved on to another game. I love the game, but hate that Sombra is being neglected.

Honestly, I think she will be worse.

1 Like

I mean i’m scared getting hacked XD

1 Like

Being hacked by Sombra is nowhere near the worst thing that could happen to you

3 Likes

It’s crazy because I am looking around and I notice an increase in Sombra issues threads, so I checked to see if we are being heard and NOTHING.

1 Like

Why you give up on ur Sombra? and what games ur playing (i’m curious)

1 Like

Being ignored is the worst thing. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Technically she is worse actually…Bastion while less effective at his previous role could still perform it. Sombra was changed from an EMP bot to an actual effective assasin to…nothing. She’s now nothing. (Seriously, she’s real ineffective at hacking. I actually quite dislike playing her myself and she was one of the draws I had to this game.)

She does have one thing going for her! She could technically be fixed faster!

3 Likes

Yeah but this day, they’ve been talking about Sym rework and “hide profile”

1 Like

I am just tired of playing a hero that I fell in love with from the moment she was release Since I love playing stealthy heroes and when one gives feedback about a hero who he or she has put massive hours into, we get overlooked and ignored.

I am playing Raiders of the broken planet.

This is so true. I rather want her to be the assassin that she I meant to be. I mean her kit scream ASSASSIN

I lost my level three privilege for being falsely flagged. so I can no longer double reply etc.

2 Likes

Submit more tickets. Drown the forum support in tickets, and if they don’t answer move to the game’s customer support.

1 Like

That is so sad to hear yet I haven’t experienced of how it feels like being lvl 3

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss dude. More importantly…You can double reply to people!? Why is such convience gated behind level 3…

Also, unfortunately, it takes like a 6 months- a Year for Blizzard to address issues like this one. Bastion took FOREVER to get his bug fix that was practically a FEATURE of tank mode at that point.

2 Likes

Yeah.

It’s great /s

I have already … and I got the same automatic response. It’s okay though, I know now to not have a logic and intelligent voice about an unpopular topic. I will now not voice my opinion, since false flag is an issue ever since they removed dislike.

It’s nothing special honestly since one can falsely report you all because you share a different opinion for that opposing individuals.

Yeah, I have to now re-edit my last post to reply for the time being.

1 Like

On the plus side, she’s been indirectly buffed! Her ult destroys Symmetra’s massive barrier instantly.

1 Like