"Sombra is being played on Contenders so she's fine"

She did gain more flexible power.
Which is what he said.
Not making her stronger, but more flexible.

And i like how you think theres this one single person who does all the changes on his own, without talking to anyone else.

1 Like

she was meta twice, only short stays. the first time she was queen of 2 cp being played nearly every time a 2 cp came up then the meta shifted
the second was after her hack buff, then she was nerffed so that her hack would go on a 2 second cd when interrupted.

she has also seen play to counter quad tank, so i mean she has been walking a thin line for a wile.

i dont think that her re work is a huge buff, its more of a side ways move. what she does now is different, but also more useful more often.

the big thing is that the meta is shifting her in favor. she is like the counter to the counter meta.

dive style aggregation is coming back and she fits in as counter play.

2 Likes

Debatable,

High ranked sombra player, Top 500 and #1 OWL sombra player danteh, jayne the canada coach (and everyone he trusts in his own words)
Sombra is underpowered and she is the same/got nerfed

Low rank sombra players and - She got buffed

youroverwatch - ‘‘She is the best hero in the game and maybe op’’

wow.

Because she can use translocator to secure an already damage hero, its not easy to 1v1 everyone in the game , Danteh can explain it to you

Well i can hope and try to get better with her while ‘‘i spam’’ .

Not to mention in different regions for Contenders (i.e. EU, NA, Korea), they all have different heroes being used as “meta”

EU didn’t see a lot of Sombra at all.

no you cant… let me know when you are done.

1 Like

You just contradicted yourself LOL. Meta and Niche are the exact opposite.

2weeks slightly increase in her pickrate dosnt count as a meta, even less after receiving a nerf without even hiting PTR that literally broke her with bugs.

Agree

1 Like

Done improving or what you call spam? since i dont just post a picture in every single trhead instead i take the time to write answers and debate politely

Also, FYI - Danteh and Fitzy do think she’s bad. Just not as bad now that the heroes who deleted her and made her obsolete have gotten slight nerfs.

But she, herself, is not that great.

1 Like

there are different meta’s on different maps on dude…

If you can’t comprehend that Sombra relies on Teamwork more than any other hero, then you are in the wrong thread.

1 Like

True but you didint seem to wrote that before. Also thats why is called a niche, for example, pirate ship in junkertown is bastion’s niche.

no you just troll and pretend to be smart.

btw its not that hard to figure.

i literally told you, her elim stats are better now… and you post a PICTURE ABOUT HER WINRATE AND PICKRATE as a reply to that… you are picking one word out of context and reply nonsense to it. thats trolling.

Read again, i did answer you that specific parhagraph and gave you a link to a pro who explains why that fact is not a good indicator of viability.

How im trolling? trolls seek attention by provoking and insulting im not,

no niche is like they this this and this witch counters all this stuff bring out this guys who can do this even tho they have hardly any play…

pirate ship is junker town attack meta.

sombra was 2 cp defense meta.

do you see?

“i don’t know”
That was what he said.

Wut ??, i didint understand

He said he thinks its too early but everyone he trusts about sombra say it was a nerf, i cant find the link to it.

No? Nothing there states she is bad.

1 Like

basically a very strict set of things need to line up before that hero is called in and is actuly the right move. far more then just a map.

if a comp is used every time on that map, or very offten even and it works most of the time. that the maps meta

2 Likes

This whole “Sombra needs coordination/communication” thing is kind of getting out of hand.

If I stealth in and Hack the Reinhardt shielding his whole team, my teammates aren’t morons. They’ll start shooting just like they would if the shield broke.

If a Hammond or Doomfist engages in my team’s face, everybody shoots at them until they escape or die. Hack stops them from escaping to make sure they die.

When my team engages, they try to kill everybody on the other team. If I lead the engage with EMP and drop Zenyatta to 50 HP and Zarya to 200 HP, my team will just kill them faster. They also won’t get counter-engaged by Gravitron thanks to their friendly Sombra, whether they realize it or not.

Hack and EMP are certainly better with teamwork. For example, Hacking most supports is a pretty guaranteed dive kill, as Overwatch Contenders is showing us. Sombra has intrinsic value outside of those strategies, though. She stops Heroes from doing dangerous things and lets her team do more dangerous things to them. You don’t “need” your team to play around you.