Forum Mods are out in force

Watch out, keep the silly stuff to a minimum.

Welp, first blue post I’ve gotten on the new forums. Woo!

Mr Forum Mod, would you please show me which part of the CoC I violated?

6 Likes

I guess they are bored :confused:

4 Likes

Protect the Popcorns!!! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Who knows. Maybe they could play some Overwatch. It’s a fun game.

8 Likes

Hopefully they don’t run into any of the bugs that have been going around (shameless link to my Sombra Bug Report A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #13 by Xaron-1831)

8 Likes

Watch out for Officer D.Va.

5 Likes

A scream somewhere in the distance. A thread is snuffed out, somewhere, in the dark.

5 Likes

Inb4 you get suspended.

4 Likes

No it isn’t…
Besides, they are paid to moderate these forums… I’m not overly fond of how they do this, but I suppose that’s my subjective opinion…

3 Likes

Good. A firm hand is required on these forums.

2 Likes

Not really. Some people are getting by with stuff that’s getting people with the same type of threads locked. It depends on who you are really. Sadly, it seems like there are people who are let off while others are not.

Well there goes me making jokes even though they suck in the end.

2 Likes

I’m not breaking any of the ToS. I’m not trolling, cheating, exposing exploits, spamming (well, maybe with my shameless links to the Sombra Bug Reports), or discussing punishment. The post is simply stating a fact that has to do with the Overwatch Forums, and has evolved to talking about Overwatch itself.

Joke away, so long as they’re Overwatch related.

No need to panic people. They’re just here to remove evil people and their scary words. They won’t actually look at issues and try to help anyone. All will remain the same.

I feel you…

1 Like

9 Likes

I’m just waiting for the “Closed because of no positive or constructive posts” or whatever

2 Likes

They’re forum moderators.
What help can they offer?

1 Like

reply to people, actually let them know that they’re passing on info to the higher ups, copy/paste known bugs over to the bug forum if they’re not already on the list there.
Give someone the answer to their question instead of replying in a thread with 20 different answers that “someone already gave the answer so i’m gonna close it” without anyone ever knowing what the right answer was.

you know, things that are seen as normal on every other forum i’ve ever been on

edit: but credit where credit is due. At least it’s better than how they deal with reports/bans in game