Sombra is unplayable

Generally I’m someone who is supportive of the decisions Blizzard makes and was ok with the nerfs Sombra received. Hack back in her prenerf state felt cheap especially when it would activate on a Tracer recalling or Moira fade.

However what I am definitely not ok with is the bugs that came with it. Right now it feels as though I’m battling against bugs more so than the other team. These bugs aren’t minor either, they can literally change the outcome of a match and it’s crazy how frequent they are.

What I don’t understand is why this nerf was not put on the PTR beforehand. Surely the main point of the PTR is to test for bugs. In her current state Sombra should be pretty good and arguably in the best place she’s ever been, but that is simply not the case because of these bugs.

I’m not asking for buffs or some type of rework I’m simply asking for this character to be fixed. She’s now at a point where she’s been lower in pick/win rates than she’s ever been and it’s not surprising when she plays so inconsistent. Right now she might as well be removed from the game until she gets fixed.

2 Likes

This should be posted in bug fixes forums and list what they are and attach video.

Blizzard is aware of her bugs …. i think they just don’t know how to fix them.

Hack still does that … i had it so many times that i hacked a Reaper the moment he went into ghost form and lost my hack or on a Zarya and her bubble still went up.

Shameless link to one of the many bug reports I"ve made on this issue A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #15 by Xaron-1831

Tons of people have gone through the proper channels, and still nothing.

1 Like

Then they should just revert it back to 0.8 seconds. Hack was fine then.

I would prefere her to be more than an EMP bot on 2cp maps. Just reverting the LoS nerf would fix a lot. They can keep the 2sec cooldown if they want …. it’s not that big of a deal.