Team League unfair placement result

Hi all,
I have problem with my placement result in team league. I have won 8 games out of 10 and I was mvp in 2-3 of them. I was playing with my gold and diamond friends. This is my 1. or 2. placement in TL I wasn’t expecting gold placement or anything but I was placed in BRONZE 5. I don’t think this is fair in any way. If I started at broze 5 and won 8 games I would at least be in bronze 4 or higher. Also, Back a couple seasons I was silver 4 in hero league.
I don’t think the system works.

1 Like

has this been addressed? I have a similar situation with my friend who is diamond ranked. Same placement record for two seasons. (have played every game together with high win rate) I end up silver and he is diamond after placement again this season. Makes no sense.

I was high plat low diamond and didn’t play for couple of season and I’ve started my new placements games as silver 5 and placed as silver 4 … WTF does it mean

Note: look like blizzard does not answer and care of this forum (looking on the other post answers)

Hello, I do have the same problem. I was Master in TL, two seasons before, last season I did not play any game and this season I did score 8-2 and got placed Gold 2. My friend did the same score and he haven’t played TL for 3 seasons and he got placed Master 1000!!! Also indeed, you can’t find anyone from Blizzard to help you, this is rediculous!!!

I am honest I only won 3 Games with a friend we did alls 10 rankeds together he became silver 2 an I am bronze 4. Do Blizzard even understand their own ranked system?

Same problem here. I played with a friend of mine all 10 matches 3/7 he got silver 1 i was put in bronze 4 :expressionless::expressionless: blizzard!!! Pls react on ouwe questions!!!

You can win 10 games with GM friends and it won’t change your mmr. Your mmr is only yours. Playing and winning against higher ranks doesn’t matter at all.

Similar situation. Went in solo TL, won 8 games, and they threw me in Gold 3. In HL I’m Dia 1 so can’t help but feel the ranking system is just trying to infuriate me.

Team league and Hero league have their own MMR, it’s not a bug.

Hey, this is my 2nd account, main is in diamond 3 currently. I played my placements in team league with my 4 friends (their ranks are from gold to masters). We were facing enemies on average platinum to diamond (theres was 2 golds and 5 masters in all placements). I won 9/10 games, 5 times i was mvp. I got placed in silver 5. YES, SILVER 5. This is really boring, just no challenge for me. When i play solo people keep whisperring me that im cheating or they are toxic just because i rekt them all the time. My gm#94 friend had the same problem while smurfing, he won 10/10, 10 times mvp, got placed in silver too. Can anyone explain?

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…