Storm League Placement got it wrong by a landslide

I got sent here by the EU Support and I’d like someone who can look into statistics to look over my Storm League Placement (EU) and decide whether or not I deserve what I got. Wouldn’t really say so after 20 (24 now) games out of which I won 19 (23 by now). Despite that I am still only getting a bonus of 9 personal rating each game so it’d either take ages for me to get where I belong or I’d ruin games for others

Edit: And please, if you’re going to take a look at my statistics from my placement matches, take into account that those were played on a Diamond/Master elo because I played them with friends of mine.
And I’m not sure how accurate the website was I used to predict my mmr but I climbed from 1400 after placements to 2443 as of now. Honestly speaking I don’t think this should happen… :confused:

can only agree with Luna. when someone got seeded into bronze by winning 4/10 games in dia/master level is just more than weird. of course it does not necessarily mean you have to get placed right into master while doing your palcements on that level and also not winning most of those, but the other way round I got placed master with an account, while playing placements on low elo.

furthermore winning 23 out of 24 games is just a sign of bad seeding, isnt it? what about your statistics that players, that are correct placed on their elo, should have an average of more or less 50% winning games? I am looking at roughly 96% here. So Luna isnt placed right imo. if there is no way to adjust or reset current (wrong) MMR of individuals, there should at least be an sufficient personal rank adjustment. it should be possible to climb way faster with such statistics to not only mess up the gaming experience for the misplaced player but also for everybody else playing on that elo.

Well, I guess climbing through the ranks isn’t as easy even with a winrate like mine which is just plain annoying. What am I supposed to do Blizzard? Ruin the experience for others just so I can climb into a rank I deserve? I was mostly playing against people who were barely able to play Storm League level-wise.
I would still like someone to look into my account, at least to tell me if my mmr resembles actual bronze/silver elo or not because I’m not getting treated like someone with a 90+% winrate since placements.

hi blizz, can you please advise why there is no personal rank adjustment of about 20 or 30 points on such streaks (29 wins out of 31 games)? isnt it a clear sign that someone is wrong on that elo. but still only gets like +6-9 points per game. would love to understand the mechanic behind it. thx

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…