Rank Points at extremely low numbers

I had a bit of a crawl to Bronze 5, and have been playing with my League Team exclusively this season. I am 9-0 and have not received more than 18 Rank Points for a game. My team members are mostly Gold with one Plat and they are all receiving 150-175. It feels a bit unfair and we are all a bit upset that it seems the MMR coding doesn’t want to let me rank up.

1 Like

Same issue!!! And trying to submit a bug is broken as well? is there anything that does work nowaday? Report system broke, MMR broke, Ranked draft broken… Ranked points broken! I want my 600 Ranked point wins - 200 losses! and maybe some more as an appology!

The same problem ! Blizzard fix this problem please !

According to Forum, your rankedpoints should increase the higher a winstreak is…
if in a winstreak of 7:

Win 1: 16p
Win 2: 16p
Win 3: 16p
Win 4: 16p
Win 5: 16p
Win 6: 16p
Win 7: 16p

Then I am starting to doubt that i’ll ever get 800 ranked point for Bronze 4 while i hear in General EnGB chat ppl having 400points a match!

This is just NOT ENJOYABLE

I’m checking any thread related to this and i’m having this issue. Has there been any fix for this?

There is no fix because it isn’t a bug. See the blue post below.

This is the article he linked to:

People on the lower end of the MMR spectrum in Bronze 5 have to grind out a lot of wins to move to Bronze 4.

(But yeah, it is not a fun or immersive system, and just encourages those players to quit their main accounts and create new ones)

I see what you mean, but i’d have to win 50 games in a row to get out of there. I might as well create a whole new account. I spent a decent amount of money on this account only to ditch it? That doesn’t sit well with me. It would take me several months to get out. That’s just insanity. This kinda blows…I’m not that bad of a player either…

Yeah, it is a horrible situation. And they said they’re working on in it in August so I wouldn’t hold my breath. It is now nearly the end of 2020 and no further news on Bronze 5.

The only realistic scenario is probably making another ranked account. Like you calculated, you would need an absurdly high win ratio to ever climb out at 6 points per win.

To give players some sense of achievement they could just make another league under Bronze which grants regular points (or at least 100 points per win/loss). Not derogatory in name like Wood, rather something like Vanadium League or Apprentice League.

The current system where top bronze 5’s earn 50 points per match and the lowest earn 1-10 is not immersive and it doesn’t encourage people to grind up.

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…