Ranking point issue

after the last update and resets of the ranked matches after winning a game or losing i got +/- 25 to 27 points and i thought its the new point counts but all my friends getting around 200 +/- all of them am the only one getting this count and i can not pass bronze 5 even after winning straight 7 games what should i do ? is anyone having this problem do i need to reinstall game ?

3 Likes

I am having this issue as well. No matter how the match goes or who I play with I only get about 26 rank points. Is there any way to fix and get the rank points back?

I get +/- 4 rank points per win/loss. :frowning: What is this???

good to know its a bug then i saw a lot of posts under bug reports stating that they have the issue they need to fix it fast and recalculate the point to fair i should be on bronze 3 now but still stuck on 5 xD hope they give us solution soon

Same…I get about 6 or 7 points per game. If win a game, i get 6 or 7…If a lose, i lose 6 or 7. Also every few days I get a reset of all my points back to 0 or sometimes back to 20%. I can never leave this rank because of the small points gained per game and the fact that every few days I get reset back to 20%.

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…

I just dont get this ranking system anymore… in Season one or maybe two i cant remember i suddenly started out get 27 points per win… at 1st it didnt matter cause like with most player in bronze 5 i would get 1 win then 1 with afk/toxic and a loss. but then i team up with some other players… we played 8 games winning 7… the other lads all rank from bronze 5 to bronze 3 but i was still less than half way into bronze 5… i wouldnt mind but i was mvp in most of the games… i thought dont worry its probably a bug and will be fixed for season 3…
But no… in my pre ranked game i had 3 match… 2W/1L all three with MVP but even though “HERO PROFILE” has me down as Gold i still get a Bronze 5 rank…
Please can someone explain… i want to play this game and ranked but no point playing if you dont get any rewards for your hard work