I won six games yet nothing changed on my rank

What does the game result say, u get a normal amount of points for a win?

a mi me paso igual yo quede la pre temporada en bronce 3 ayer ya obtuve rango despues de las 3 partidas y apareci en bronce 5 jugue 4 partidas mas perdi la primera y mis puntos bajaron casi nada las siguientes 3 q fueron hoy las e ganado y casi no subo puntos entre las 3 e echo unos 50 puntos de rango, ayuda xfavor

I should be at bronze 4 buy now.

Hello, i have the same issue. i just won 2 matches and i’ve only earned 26 points!! That’s not fair, also for the people i’ve been matched with. Winning that 2 matches has been very hard!

yo llevo días quejándome y nadie me da respuesta y no es justo yo llevo ya 8 partidas victoriosas seguidas y he subido como 100 puntos

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…

Did you read BlizzJuno’s post about this not being a bug?

Point gain is different in Bronze 5, because Bronze 5 has much more players than Bronze 4-1 combined (since you cannot go under 0 points Bronze 5, and there is no limit to how low your MMR can go after that point).

Posting this multiple times doesn’t make you make you look better you know.

1 Like

Another useless post from you… you just tell us what everyone knows… lol…
can u please go back under the stone you are coming from… thanks…
And just for your information… what you are talking about is not the problem… but what ever… the stone… you know… :wink:

It’s not a bug, therefore a bug report about the issue is useless. It’s just how Bronze 5 works.

OMG next one… it just shows that blizz care absolutly none about their community… so many unanswered posts… and if they do… every post tell us a different story… you should go to shapeshifter… take one of the stones…

With people like this we don’t need enemies…

They already told us it is one… omg… please… get some brain…

Who is “they”? The Lead Software Developer for HotS (Juno Kwak) who programs and develops the rank system, said the low point gain in Bronze 5 is not a bug.

Are you now quiet? Hope so… and you know… the stone… it is boring to tell you all over again… sure he didn’t use the exact words, but he tells us much with the same meaning… and for now you are to low dude… that was my last answer to you… so save your time to answer… you got your bash… as you asked for it…

You’re the one insulting Blizzard and other posters on a bug report forum.

You were just told it’s not a bug, they are working on improving the experience for B5 players. It takes time.

Yeah and posting it multiple times won’t make them care for it even, infact, less, but you do you.

Step out of your tiny world… telling the truth is not insulting… you just don’t get what is the higher meaning… and it is ok… and if blizz and you produce such poo storm they and you should take their and you your role in it and accept it… but it is like always… they do nothing… and you can’t stop bother other people… that’s the fun fact here…

Last time… stay away from here if you have nothing to tell than fanboy poo…

I guess that was straight enough that even you can understand it…

If you can’t understand they are working on it (and posting a million times wont do anything), that is up to you.

Read the reply i posted from juno… realize the date… and come back telling me they’re working on it… quote: We’re still hashing out the design details, but I am hoping we can deliver this in the upcoming season… so they are ready with it like juno say but the design… and if blizz is good in something, than it is visuals and designs… but month later… nothing… if you still don’t get it I am absolutely sorry for you…

They also said they are working to fix Mac visual errors making the game unplayable for 6+ months, and then they stopped posting completely. I don’t like it any more than you, but there is no need to go into insults.

They also promised several reworks (at least Nova and Tassadar) for 2 years now, and no comment at all. I don’t like it either but it is the company we have to deal with.

I am on the side of Bronze 5 players, and I hope the system is reworked so they get a more immersive and fun ranking system. Nobody enjoys gaining/losing 5 pts per match. While it isn’t a bug, it’s a bad system.

If nothing else, let them make another league under it where point gain is normal (and promotion is possible).