!BUG! Storm League Error Points System

Dear support,

Guys have a look at my last Storm League games, I am getting only 25 ranking points when I win??? Last week I was getting average 180-210 normal, how am I supposes to promote now?

still bronze 5 even tho I won many games. It looks like a bug. Please correct this accordingly. I know about MMR but this does not make sense, I have asked colleagues same level as me and they got over 200 points when won a Storm league game. Please let me know what is the solution and put me in the league according to my last results

Thanks for support

Regards

Same issue for me.
I play with other players and they get 170 - 220 points por win. I get only from 18 to 28.

Me too I had the same problem. I was 20 points to be platinum 4 and then I win one game and they put me 314 points to be platinum 4. Please help me with that issue because i dont know if I should continue ranking. Maybe they will continue reducing my points instead of incresing for wins.

Hi! The same problem. Last month I have the same BUG with points for win or lose. 25 points is not fare. Do u have any answer for this request ?

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…