Probably Incorect amount of Ranking Points after patch

yo tengo el mismo problema, solo gano 16 puntos de experiencia antes del parche todo iba bien no se como se puede solucionar, alguien ya sabe como, el desinstalarlo funcionara?

The only reason you have stopped losing a ton of MMR is because Bronze 5 is the lowest rank one can possibly have.

Currently your skill level is below Bronze 5 so any points earned or lost are meaningless. Do not expect to be gaining MMR until you improve significantly. You will want to improve to the point that your win rate is >50%. At this stage it starts to become possible to gain rank. If you maintain a >50% win rate for a significant amount of time then your points earned per game will slowly increase.

You cannot compare yourself with them. They not only are fighting harder opponents, but they also win more often. If you were at their rank you might have only an average 30% win rate or less, hence why the system pushed you quickly down towards Bronze 5 and is leaving you there until you improve.

Same Issue… I play with a friend, we both started in Gold 4 but since then he always gets around 400 points every game
and I only about 200. Where is the problem? I was MVP 5 times in a row now and always recieved around 200 and he even 504!? Like wtf?? So he is already gold 1 and I am still in Gold 3…

maybe they fuse those posts… told enough about it on these posts… blizz has just crap(pro)grammer… thats the main problem at all… there are much more posts about this topic… but i am tired for searching them all out… that should already done by blizz back in 1990… but blizz still hanging in 1980…