Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily

Is it a race? Is there a race happening that I’m not aware of?

1 Like

WoW dies for casuals, again.

I just hit 70 and I’m already looking forward to being left behind, woohoo!

The weekly thing was the only way I could keep up. Now it’s gone.

They listened to the all-consuming content locusts, GG. Now we all suffer.

1 Like

That was not the point I was making but you do you. Not sure why this just devolves into “Just don’t do it then kek”.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know the specific numbers, but that theory yeah. They will keep the same expiry just more will be added every day. So you can do a few a day, or all at 2x a week.

I would like more because I like more quests, but having it possible for people to do everything 2x a week (whatever that number is) would be good.

Upon further review and consideration, we’ve decided to drop this change at this time.

All along, our goal has been to avoid making World Quests feel mandatory, while still offering them as a worthwhile option for players who are looking for things to do on a given day.

Following your feedback here and our own internal discussions, we’re going to try to find other ways to accomplish that without impacting crafting too much or generating a great deal of concern for those who don’t already have a daily routine or want a daily routine.

Thank you.

169 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I am so glad

31 Likes

We just got punked

lol

12 Likes

I officially quit wow.
You gave me hope for this expansion and then ruined it all in one day.

I have no faith in blizzard at all any more.

15 Likes

April Fools

3 Likes

I dont get this idea that making WQs daily reset were making them a chore because there was no Azerite/AP attached to it.

Talk about an overreaction.

17 Likes

Good choice, keep raking in those wins, thanks for listening.

42 Likes

THANK YOU! Hope whatever you come up with is fun to do =D

6 Likes

I am super bummed about this change.

The 3 day WQs really allowed me to not feel like the game was a chore (something mentioned as a design change for DF!) I could get them done, then again the next set, but not feel like every day was log in and do WQs.

Please reconsider this change, especially after raids open.

1 Like

The ole switcharoo, but honestly thanks, best just to increase rep gains from current format.

7 Likes

Disappointing. Can you increase the rep they give then?

13 Likes

And how does it hurt you, or others, that dont?

FOMO is not a valid reason, in my opinion.

5 Likes

Not at all.
I was thinking of uninstalling the game earlier today due to the lack of world content i was interested in.

Blizzard gave it back just to rip it away.
Im furious.

7 Likes

Thank you SO MUCH! I am so relieved that this decision has been reverted. The bi-weekly world quests design is fantastic and should stay.

30 Likes