Sigh. Disappointed again (World Quests)

I thought ya’ll said you learned your lesson from ignoring the solo players. But yet here you are again prioritizing raiders desire to not do world content and screwing us. Thanks. Why do you always do this Blizzard? I guess it helps get sells and it’s easy to back out of.

Just know your word means nothing now.

Considering Some Semi-weekly World Quests Becoming Daily - Community / General Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

61 Likes

WoD 2.0 INC I can feel it.

22 Likes

Youve 8k achivment points. There is so much solo player content in game expluding the present patch, how do you have time to complain on the forums ?

35 Likes

Are we for or against? What is Blizzard’s verdict? I love this week’s hot topic because I have no idea what is going on.

16 Likes

I flipping hope they can figure out on how to make both side happy and find a damn compromise on the world quest issue.

6 Likes

Honestly at this point they should simply give us the option to do those WQs on a daily or weekly basis. If you choose weekly, the rewards are multiplied and you can’t do them for the rest of the week.

Those who enjoy daily routines (not me, definitely, and I am a casual player) would choose the other option and complete WQs every day.

24 Likes

Oh just stop.

Old content is pointless, not all content is enjoyable. Just because I like world content doesn’t mean I want to sit around and do pet battles and have no rewards. Incentives are important, Current Content is important. And its silly to tell people to do old content to fill the gap of a current expansion. If I wanted to do old content I just wouldn’t have bought the expansion and done just the old content.

Its a an old, tired argument that has no legs to stand on.

42 Likes

Stop blaming the boogeyman under your bed. A lot of casual people really detest the daily grind of feeling like there’s a checklist the game is compelling them to tick. Blizzard made the right call in leaving them as is.

60 Likes

I have enough alts to ensure I will never run out of WQs.

I wouldn’t have minded more daily WQs as I’ve been enjoying this iteration so far, but if its make-or-break for some people that we stay with a 3.5 day rotation, I think I can still fill every hour of my play time with what I’m being offered.

7 Likes

if you’re a casual player feeling like you have to do everything you aren’t actually a casual player you are a min maxxer.

31 Likes

Exactly this. I hate daily routines

8 Likes

Maybe they min max casually LOL.

Seriously though I’m confused how people think doing everything there has to offer makes you a casual. There is a large difference between easy content, and casual play.

7 Likes

This is so stupid it’s brilliant.

8 Likes

You don’t know what casual players like and do and play and you don’t know their play style and don’t even try to pretend that you know what they want as an a activity in this game.

3 Likes

Can I get this in English please?

3 Likes

When they have no rebuttal they deflect. I welcome your concession.

3 Likes

why is this specifically a raider bad thread? what did raiders do in all of this lol. they’re just killing rare spawns until the raid / M+ comes out

5 Likes

“There’s nothing to do except world quests!” say the people ignoring every other form of content except world-quests.

People just brainlessly opening their maps and looking for a big exclamation mark to tell them where to go.

24 Likes

The quests are the same every expansion lol. Kill and fetch quests. Bring me meat, bring me herbs, bring me (insert material) and finally bring me someone’s head lol. Nothing to see here…move along. Same stuff different expansion…

1 Like

You think you know what casuals want but in actuality you really don’t know what they want and you don’t know how they approach this game and the way they play the game as well. Don’t even try to make decisions for everyone else when you don’t know what they want from the game.

2 Likes