[H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

About Us:

Revered with Death is a community focused guild, we strive for the camaraderie of the guilds of old. For many here, it’s not about AOTC, CE, or Keystone master, it’s about having a place to hang out where you can enjoy the content at your own pace.

We are a casual guild, very alt friendly guild. We raid casually, we run keys casually, pretty well everything we do is casual. We are mostly a group of 35+ that have a lot going on in RL, and understand that not everyone can play 24/7 due to other commitments.

Revered with Death was founded in 2016, and is run by a wife and husband team Tillae and Furshift. Furshift has been playing since day one of WoW, and Tillae has been playing since WotLK.

We are a guild better suited for people over 35, while we get a little salty at times with our friends here, we do our best to remain respectful of all members.

I like to think of the Four Agreements as a reference to how things roll: 1. Be Impeccable With Your Word 2. Don’t Take Anything Personally 3. Don’t Make Assumptions 4. Always Do Your Best.

And most importantly……the guild Motto…… Play what you want, and have fun doing it!!:

Discord used for communication needs, while it is not a requirement to join the guild channel, we do a LOT of communication about raids, events, etc., through discord.

What We Expect from You:

There is always the expectation to act as an adult, and be respectful to all guild members.

Drama is an absolute no. We do not tolerate any members that create drama.

You accept people for who they are and what they believe in.

Keep political and religious talk out of the game.

If you are looking for a community that actively pushes and pursues high end content this is not the guild for you. We are a friend and family focused guild.

We don’t do guild tryouts, so if you are interested in joining a guild that is in this game for more than just the gear, try us out.

If you would like to give us a shot, find us in the in game Guild Finder. Tell us, “Saw you on the interwebs!!!” for your application to be approved. EASY PEASY LEMON CHEESY! :smiley:

1 Like

Got some great recruits! Come join the fun as we all learn to work together as a raid team! Or just come on board for the community!

Really relaxed couple nites of raiding last weekend! Come join in!

Having some fun running new members through keys! Are they high keys? Well…no…but a 4 isn’t THAT terrible. :slight_smile:

Slowly pushing H BoD! Slowly…come on along and join the fun!

I may be interested but would like to speak with you in game. BTAG is Arrancar#1154

For anyone looking for a guild to call home, this is it! This toon may not be in it anymore (as IRL schedules forbid me from playing regularly), I still have alts I play in the guild. There’s always someone willing to run some dungeons, PVP, or quest with you if you need it, and almost always someone in Discord to chat with. Tillae and Fur are super sweet and can accommodate to your needs/problems if they arise.

They value the friendships and experiences made over the titles/gold/gear earned through raiding, and are more interested in having FUN. You know, something a lot of people tend to forget how to do and play the game lol. And if that is something you like too, then MESSAGE THEM ALREADY.

PS: Hi Till! I miss ya’ll! <3

1 Like

HUGS FAB! Miss you too darlin!

So yeah…Crucible…

Looking for some DPS with healer offspec that can easily switch if needed. Give us a shout!

You guys still looking for members? Used to raid with you guys back in Antorus on a pally naked Judged/Shaner if that rings a bell. Coming back after a very long break due to some RL situations and looking for a laid back guild. If you want to chat before my tag is Shaner9#1927

OMG SHANER!!! Hey bud! Long time no see! Welcome back! We’d love to have you come hang out with us again!

Sorry for such a delay in replying…bad GM! Sent you a bnet request and I’ll get in touch with you in game also!

Got some fun achievements going on! Next up For the Horde!
https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=619/for-the-horde ! Come join the fun!

Hey there, I’m wondering if you guys are still recruiting for the guild. I main Ally but I’m thinking about switching over cause my Shaman is so much fun. 387 Elemental/Resto if that matters. I’m experienced in raiding, 9/9N, 4/9H BoD. Feel free to message me on bnet if you’re interested in signing me on. Vudu#11560

I am interested in joining. My main is on Turalyon but I’m currently leveling a Mag’har Orc Shaman on Thrall. It sounds like you all would be fun to hang out with while I’m leveling.

Hey Shcokmuffin! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I’ll shoot you a message in game today.

WE GOT OUR BLACK WAR BEAR MOUNT! Holy crap was that a ton of fun! Check us out! We might be fighting the attendance boss for raids, but we’re still pushing on!

Bumping for a fun guild

Excited for the Eternal Palace! Looking for raiders that can attend consistently!!!
RDPS would be great!

Hey Everyone! Were still recruiting, if you want to learn more or want to join post on this page!

Looking to start fresh heroic progression in Eternal Palace? Come join a really great group of people as we bash away at pixelated bosses!