Warlock LF Guild

Our guild Murlocalypse transferred from Blackhand (Olfenzan - Warlock) this xpac, intended to AOTC but scheduling and other games whittled what attendance we had, we were casual at most.

Looking to start over with a late night raid guild.

I prefer affliction/demo.

Looking for a start time around 9:30 or 10:00 PM EST.

iLVL: 428

Currently 5/8 M (Pugging)

ALT DK Olfeth (Unholy/Blood) - I also know a handful of Palla and a Warrior who may be interested.

-Olf

What’s best with a fresh start with a transfer? A fresh guild. Reference my post link below:

Greetings!

Intervention is a guild focused on getting AOTC and even pushing into mythic difficulty when we can. Would love to add a warlock to our roster! Check out our recruitment post and see if we’re a good fit for you and your schedule:

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey don’t know if you’re interested in weekend raiding but we in Unsalted raid Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30 with an AOTC focus for this tier. Below should be the link to our forum post feel free to contact any of us listed in there.

I really appreciate the responses. I am looking for a start time of around 9:30 10:00 PM EST.

Ooo too late for my tastes. Good luck buddy.

1 Like

Pugged 5/8 heroic so far, still looking for a home.

We have high need of a warlock, and we probably have room for your friends as well!

Thanks for responding, I am looking for a start time around 930 - 10:00 EST.

Phury is 5/8h and 8/8n we raid tues/weds 10pm-1am and we are adding 2 hours on monday night 11-1 for progression - we have a very long raid history and we will get oatc and strive to clear as much mythic as possible hit me up tang#1917

1 Like

I’ll talk to you tonight.

If you are still looking I would love to talk to you.

We are 6/8H as of today and raid Tuesday and Wendsday 930pm-12 est
My contact info
Discord
@Mirring#1858
B-Net:
Mirring#1131

Link to guild thread

Wolfensan#1410 - I just sent friend invite.

Breathe needs a warlock we start around 9 not sure if that’s helpful

We start at 9pm EST and if that’s not too early check us out! Reach out to Moonpie#1732 on bnet if interested.

Hi Madruler,

Not sure if you have found a home yet…we might raid a little later than you prefer…Fri/Sat 11pm server.

Just thought I would throw my hat in the ring to vie for your approval. :wink:

Here’s our guild spam, tells you mostly all you need to know about us: [H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

Best of luck to you in your search!!

Cheers,

Tillae

Since 2007
Tue/Wed/Fri 9:30pm to 12 EST
We are looking to start pushing into mythic but always welcome up and coming raiders if you are still looking for a guild hit me up

Mysticknight#1390

My guild needs a lock. We’re 8/8h with most of us aotc within the first two weeks and in need of potential mythic raiders. Most of the guild has been raiding since vanilla and our gm/RL is a veteran raid leader from vanilla on. We’re strict but fair.

We raid 12am est to 3am est Tues/Wed. We have a great group so far just need more to start into mythic EP.