Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through CoS. We are currently 9/9 H BoD and 2/2N CoS. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.
Who are we recruiting? At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for a main tank to fill out our raid team going into Crucible and beyond (we just lost one of our main tanks to real life stuff) as well as a tank offspec. We also need two healers ASAP for the same reasons. (prefer H Pally for at least one of those). We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.
What we expect from you:
- Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.
- Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.
- Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.
- Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.
- We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.
- Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.
- You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.
- We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.
What to expect from us:
Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.
Side note: we would LOVE to get enough people to push mythic content and make a separate mythic raiding group. We are hoping to expand the guild and get that started this expansion.
Faction, Server & Region:
Horde faction on US-Thrall
Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST
As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.
Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)