Looking for a couple friends

I want to learn the new dungeons with some folks, preferably in a voice chat if possible, due to the toxicity of pugs lately. Haven’t played seriously in a long time so I’m trying to get back in the groove of things.

Trying out being primarily a tank this time around instead of healing (will probably pick that up again later though)! I miss having a few close friends to play with… which hasn’t happened since the end of WOTLK. I’ve tried guilds a couple times, but I tend to fall on the wayside unless I immediately fit into the inner circle. So here I am looking for friend(s) first, and maybe guild after.

At the very least a patient healer to help me learn. If you want to be compensated for your time I’m sure we can work something out. I’m no Mr Moneybags, but I’m super persistent with a lot of time to kill. I’ll be online again tomorrow, hit me up here or via DM and I can share discord if wanted or needed!

EDIT: To clarify, since I’ve only run SoA so far out of all the new ones, I’d prefer to dip my toes in heroics first. But I’ve been told that some just jump straight into M0s. I’d prefer to have a bit better optimized gear and experience the mechanics first, but if the healer is fine with it I’ll roll with it

Hey, Riavin, I can definitely sympathize. Part of what makes wow great is the people. I’ve been around the block both as a healer and dps, if I’m on hit me up. We have folks we can bring along for the ride as well :blush:

Warning: I have a potty mouth and can get a bit rowdy. I try to tone it back around new people so as not to frighten folk…friends say I fail at that :sweat_smile: I like to think I’m still fun and friendly. If that works for you, you’re welcome in our discord server anytime, I’d be happy to heal for ya. If not safe travels friend, try not to be too disheartened on your journey.

Grew up in a military family and joined it myself, on top of living in the south. You aren’t gonna scare me with language alone lol!

I’ll message you some time!

Potty mouth? That seems a little mild compared to the reality of what we hear in discord.

2 Likes

I’m kind of in the same boat as you, the last time I was playing at endgame was ICC. Dropped off after that and have only really come back to check out expansions since then. I’m trying to get back into the game as a healer this time, and would love to have a regular group to be playing with. I’m at the point that I need to do heroics to gear for M0.

I’m patient with learning and mistakes, that’s how we improve. Toxic attitudes and non constructive criticism get us nowhere.

Hit me up any time, I’m on throughout the week in the evenings and a bit more on weekends.

That’s about the last time I seriously raided! I’ll add you next time I’m on for sure.

Hi Riavin,

I probably should have coffee before attempting recruitment, but here we go. I’d love for you to take a look at Revered with Death, we’re a small guild that raid, run keystones, and are all really chill.

Most of us have been playing together since Legion! And I only became the GM in Legion!

First for us is enjoying the game. Do we want to progress? Yeah, actually we would love to progress farther in raiding! But we’re having attendance issues, and honestly…it’s difficult to pug, due to the reasons you’ve listed.

We could use a tank for dungeons and keystones, and we have have some AMAZING people that can show you the ropes on that. We are a very patient group of people, that really like to help out in addition to pushing content.

Hell, if people put up with me in Keys…lol!

Anyhow, here’s our obligatory guild spam, not saying you have to join to do stuff with us but maybe just check us out: [H]Revered with Death - What's your End Game?

Well, long winded. Let me know if you have any questions or thoughts…oh…I would LOVE to disc heal for you. You just have to deal with my screams of…OMG EVERYONE IS DYING!!!

1 Like

Howdy!

I’m pretty much in the same boat. Last time I raid endgame content semi-seriously was during Legion, and I essentially didn’t play during much of BFA. With work being a bit crazy, last time I played for longer than 10 minutes was nearly a month ago lol. Until now.

Most days (or nights?) I don’t come till late at night. Like, 11p or midnight at the earliest. I’d love to get back into the swing of things, and I love doing dungeons (although I have a sweet spot for PvP).

I play mostly DPS, but can heal in a pinch if needed. I just need to…polish my healing a bit, since I haven’t even switched to disc yet since SL dropped. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hit me up anytime in-game. I’ll also drop my btag in case I’m not on, or if I’m playing D3. Sunniee#1727

1 Like

We are a close-knit adult casual AOTC raid Guild. We have a few spots open for our weekly AOTC raid group. We are currently 10/10n and 1/10h. If you’re looking for a new home and a friendly raid environment focused on killing bosses and having a good time while we do it, look no further. We offer an active and helpful community along with a knowledgeable support/leadership core. Sometimes there are cookies.

Raid Times

We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) to 9:00 PM (Pacific/Standard) (9pm-12am eastern standard time) . The remaining days can be used for optional alt raids and endless amounts of Torghast/Mythic Plus.

We are highly unlikely to deviate from this schedule.

We currently have a need for the following classes:

Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior

How to Apply

Once you have completed the application an officer will get in touch with you quickly. Usually within 24 hours. Be prepared to hop into discord for a short interview.

We hope to hearing from you.