Zero wins the entire season - thanks matchmaker!

Please, I haven’t had a single competitive win for two years. Get on my level.

1 Like

I dare anyone to provide PROOF that the matchmaker doesn’t PRE-DETERMINE the outcome EVERY GAME on purpose.

2 Likes

im like 90% certain thats a skill issue.

you were placed higher then you belong and you need to lose more until you hit your proper rank.

I was placed bottom bronze. The problem is I’m playing against gold & plat players.

1 Like

The problem is you were a dishonest git in OW1, and you’re still one in OW2.

2 Likes

your SR can be bronze but your mmr is your actual rank. if it has you playing against golds and plats it thinks you belong in that rank and wants to make you climb to it.

Blizz show mercy, this poor man has lost like 10 thousand games in a row since 2018 :tired_face: :weary: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :skull_and_crossbones:
1 upvote = 1 win :pray:

7 Likes

I haven’t had a single competitive win since season 1… of Overwatch 1

1 Like

Me neither. Welcome to the club.

over 10% of games are literally impossible to lose so I will press x

Yeah, the match maker is a dumpster fire.

TBH its plenty clear if they don’t get this game fixed there will be “other” versions of this game popping up on the interweb that people WILL go play. Since they still want their fix of the game.

1 Like

Yeah, but I played 7.2 quintillion games in these two seasons.

Didn’t win a single one of then. Also didn’t complete the Battle Pass.

Beat that.

Hey I can do that too!

This guy posted the same joke for the 30th time but I still laughed

1 Like

At this point your ruining the game for your teammates.

1 Like

Smells like a skill issue

I joined their stream just in time to see them win. I mentioned it in chat and they shut down the stream immediately. :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t play under the ethernyet account. That account has been inactive for over a year. I doubt it still exists.

Come on now. It happened and you know it happened because you were there when it happened. :rofl: You were playing under your GazLowe account. I already know it’s yours because it’s been discussed in past threads. Congrats on the win! :clap::tada::clap:

1 Like

I wonder when Tony will become God diffing player making enemy team to look like bronze. Just wonder, it’s been a while.