ZERO games won in 2020

Thanks to covid I’ve been playing 40+ hours a week and in 2020 I have yet to win a SINGLE GAME of Arcade.

Blizzard, your matchmaking is THAT BROKE. For God’s sake man, at least ACKNOWLEDGE that you have a HUGE PROBLEM.

1 Like

Either you are exaggerating or simply OW is not the video game for you. I’m not saying it with provocation, believe me. :no_mouth:

but it certainly isn’t the fault of matchmaking every single time in 6 months.

6 Likes

A bad matchmaker wouldn’t do this. If games are lopsided then you would inevitably be on the favored team.

Something else is going on here.

1 Like

Well don’t blame COVID, thanks to COVID I could actually focus a lot more on my health and I can follow up with mindfulness.

Besides it’s not Blizzard’s matchmaking, it’s you and your team. I been winning, so I’m not sure how a system manages to single out one human being out of a whole vector of people

Orrrr… you know, you might be bad or are having burnout?

Like the matchmaking isn’t great but I doubt you lost every game due to that reason

2 Likes

I have a very hard time believing this

40 hours a week times the 25 weeks into the year we are comes to 1k hours. After one THOUSAND hours you’ve yet to win a single game? Anyways.

2 Likes

Ah, no, no, no. This isn’t Blizzard’s dilemma, this is yours.

This feels familiar… :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve been winning games in arcade. What’s your issue?

Any of you are free to observe my games anytime and see for yourself.

Let’s wait for the codes, then.

I’m not posting that many codes.

Let’s see the codes because I gotta doubt this one.

No point even asking about it or acknowledging it really, this person periodically makes these threads to spout their inane drivel for goodness knows what reason

Like seriously, one look at the profile debunks it anyways, they have 29 wins this season in comp

I would be absolutely shocked if you could lose that many games. Even if you’re a literal potato the winrate of games down a person would be higher than that.

He’s talking about arcade specifically, which is still rather silly and unbelievable.

then you speak only to speak, not for a problem. if you don’t face some comparisons, what should we tell you? :man_shrugging:
An infinite cosmic “nothing” made of complaints?

Good “not” continuation.

Yes, I saw that now in the post

Regardless, this thread is horse hockey

1 Like

I son’t think it’s the game’s fault, because it’s most likely a lack of skill, and i’m sorry if that was a bit harsh but its most likely true.