Another week another 200-300 arcade losses

Just to get enough random hard carries to get a loot box. Impossible to get all three in one week.

5 Likes

Did you lost 300 games?

2 Likes

Go in DM, pick Baguette, play smart and get your lootboxes.
It isn’t even hard to do. You can easily be in the top 4 with her.

12 Likes

Why don’t you just play deatchmacth…?

2 Likes

If you lose 200-300 games in Arcade in a week… Well I have no words.

21 Likes

I’m not sure how to reply. This is either a gross over-exaggeration, or statistics are telling you you should examine yourself at this point. Losing streaks are one thing but if you are not exaggerating, this is a lot of games to lose in between wins. Consider taking a look at the way you’re playing and the way you’re treating your team when you do play. If you are exaggerating, idk what to say. In general I just don’t know what kind of response you’re hunting for here.

2 Likes

Try not playing Mystery Heroes.

3 Likes

I find it almost impossible to NOT get all 3 in one week.

11 Likes

I mean, I only play Mystery Heroes. I play for fun, not for boxes. And it’s a very rare thing when I haven’t collected all 3 weekly arcade boxes by Tuesday evening at the latest.

1 Like

Ignore the troll folks. This guy does nothing but complain about how he can’t win. All he does is gripe and whine, but never bothers to actually try. Was in arcade rotations with him a few weeks ago. Every game all he did was cry about loses, but never bothered to work with the team, instead just running off to feed the enemy ults.

3 Likes

rofl why dont you simply face roll to your wins in FFA? Top 4 is not difficult. I have never NOT gotten my boxes.

Oh I play it too. I love this game, even in loss I have fun. But Mystery Heroes tends to lend itself to more losses than wins (at least in my experience). Perhaps OP doesn’t have a lot of time to play? Idk but I personally enjoy Mystery too

I’ve never gotten above 10th place in DM.

There’s only 8 slots…

8 Likes

Hi there, over 100 hours in Arcade and the only time I don’t get all 3 lootboxes is when I don’t play arcade.

Sure it sucks when you can get steamrolled in a few matches, but it’s not the end of the world if you don’t get all 3.

1 Like

I get all 3 loot boxes from Arcade in like 1 or 2 days. Mostly because I don’t do 8 Player FFA Chateu, and 1vs1 games. If you stick to Mystery Heroes, Mayhem, and my favorite, CTF and Low Gravity. You’ll get the loot boxes much faster with just those 3 games.

CTF is the better one because they don’t last long and you can get a lot of games in. It’s also super fun. I just got 2 of my loot boxes with it today

As for Low Grav, Moira, Widow, and current Sym wreck that game. But you can get plenty of matches in. Either your team dominates, or it gets wrecked hard.

Mayhem works but it has to many Doomfists (not enough Sombras to counter) and people who can actually play Moira and wreck most dps 1 on 2…That mode is when Moira’s orbs are a problem. She can pop off 2 or 3 at you and iist own. And now there’s 1 sec CD Brig shield bashes. So it’s another game mode with the case of either be dominated or dominate.

If it’s all about time, then the current CTF is your game, they either go super fast or last the whole 10 minutes. You can get through games pretty fast.

1 Like

Strange. I got all three loot boxes after they reset, before the event ended, on two accounts.

Maybe you’re just bad.

1 Like

Not trolling, I have plenty of proof on my Twitch stream anytime you feel like looking. Not complaining about losing either – never have. I’ve always complained about the same thing – the matchmaking system always puts the worst players on one team and the god-like players on the other to ensure a complete stomp. NEVER has it EVER given me an actual even match where I had a 50% chance of winning. I’ve got more evidence than you can shake a stick at, this matchmaking problem should be Blizzard’s #1 priority.

2 Likes

I think this week it took me around 15 matches of mystery heroes to get all three boxes. Not that hard…

I have weeks in which I lose more in that mode than I win, but even with a 30-40% winrate it won’t take a whole week to get all three boxes.

Good for you. Queue with me and I can guarantee you’ll never win, not even once by accident.

2 Likes