Almost 4 years and still waiting to win a single game of arcade

It’s just not possible…

Umm… the game has not been out for even 3 years and the arcade mode is just a little over 2 years old.

21 Likes

Ah your name is familiar. I think I’ve seen you create other troll threads

2 Likes

Well archives is coming and you can get all the lootbox you ever needed.

And even at that it’s been about 12 years since i liked playing Bastion. :3

I see your problem, OP… besides the bad math, you have to queue up a game. Hey, happens to me, too, when I’ve had too much to drink and I’m just staring at the menu. Can’t just wait… gotta actually play :woozy_face:

Checks profile…has a few achieves for some of the arcade modes

Fact Checker: liar liar pants on fire

5 Likes

5 Likes

well how is he supposed to win an arcade mode if it doesnt exist CHECKMATE

1 Like

i feel your pain op. thats why i dont bother with the arcade. im high enough in level that i have a good 90% of everything that the dupes in arcade are not worth the aggravation it brings.

Well, it’s not like I really do any better in comp. But at least occassionally I can get carried there.

You can win arcade during events like Archieves or Halloween when there is a PvE mode.

Easy boxes all around.

Surprising, as you dont even exist.

https ://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/Ethernyet-1290

Yeah how about that.

Congo is such a good movie. It’s actually one of my mom’s favorites :joy:

Play Nice, Play Neutral

|DoritoDiet|

1 Like

Don’t even try, this guy has only ever been posting about impossible feats of not winning in arcade…

1 Like

He went to Jaynes server, I instantly recognised him by the defeatist attitude.
Multiple people offered to help him, and we all agree his attitude is hot garbage.

You can’t help this guy. He just wants attention. At this point I just flag his posts and go on with my day.

3 Likes

Please. I’ve been waiting since 1969 to win a single match in arcade.

It’s not attitude, it’s reaction to actual historical facts. You are the one choosing to attack me rather than accept anything about my experience.