Zero wins the entire season - thanks matchmaker!

I streamed every game to prove it. Watch for yourself. ZERO wins, even by accident. Every game was gods vs. bronze.

7 Likes

This is just trying to get people to your stream

26 Likes

Ooof <20 characters>

3 Likes

You post this crap over and over again. ‘I streamed a zillion games today and didn’t win any’.

Nobody gives a crap dude.

4 Likes

I’m just gonna accept that you’re cursed to never win a game

gonna bet they left every one just before the end

You should give the play vs ai mode a try

9 Likes

Friendly reminder to not feed the troll

4 Likes

:pie::pie::pie:

All Posts Matter

5 Likes

sounds like more than rigging is occurring. as there are endless factors that have be in line on your end, to even have a chance at over coming artificial outcomes. some of these factors, if overlooked, may’ve contributed to losses, even if your match is or isn’t rig, most are, all aren’t.

2 Likes

At this point you’re just boring.

6 Likes

rigging, itself is boring. which is why many exodus.

2 Likes

Weekly “I didn’t win anything” thread by OP.

2 Likes

They should ban this guy for throwing, because he has a 0% win rate.

2 Likes

People in other threads have checked and he has actually won games on stream. I don’t know why he expects people to keep watching after he proves himself to be a liar.

4 Likes

If your streaming personality is as obnoxious as your forum personality, it’s little wonder you have to resort to cheap tricks to get any viewers.

4 Likes

well god damn lmao :joy:

Yeah the matchmaker is wood tier, but if you played A TON of games this entire season, and lost every one of them, then it’s your fault.

1 Like

Wait….his streak was like over 700 in OW1

are you saying the matchmaker is even better now?

2 Likes

This has to be an alt of that doomfist dude, ergyn? Too similar, far too similar.

1 Like