330 games of arcade played this week so far - ZERO wins

Somewhere out there is a group of people who NEVER loses a game of arcade. They are the ones I’m up against EVERY game.

2 Likes

What modes are you playing?

7 Likes

You have a decent win rate on your top 5 most played heroes in qp.

7 Likes

QP Classic only. Win rate in all other arcade modes is worse.

So you have a 330 loss streak in QP classic? I’m sorry but we need proof because that sounds unbelievable lol

26 Likes

I’m getting wins but I’m exhausted from having to sweat every. single. game. In quickplay classic arcade modes. Frick modern games and their forced mmr man. I miss wow bgs and call of duty pubstomping.

2 Likes

330 games in 1 week is nearly 50 games per day.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. Forum Code of Conduct - Blizzard Support

13 Likes

330 isn’t even my record. And it’s absolutely true.

and every game is about 10 minutes and 3 minutes queue
so almost 11 hours of playing everyday

Jesus Christ that’s a very long time

4 Likes

How on earth are you able to play 50 games a day without having any, like, work to do? I envy you.

3 Likes

QP classic is an arcade mode. And you’re definitely not losing as much as you claim.

Actually it’s around 30 seconds queue time and usually under 2 minutes of game time. The longest a game ever went was 5:30.

Yay! I just “won” a game. First time all week we had the better smurf. Oh well, the streak will begin again next week.

that’s like ~8hrs a day

No winning?
Either you’re lying or extremely bad.

6 Likes

He’s been making troll threads like this for years. Best ignore.

14 Likes

aww man i got my hopes up to roast an idiot but this is just a troll post

1 Like

There is no way you played that many games and didnt win a single one. That isn’t even matchmaker at that point, you just have to be throwing

2 Likes

Unless you’re out there healing the enemies, I don’t understand how that is possible.

I have no influence on the game in any way. Either my team can 5v6 or they can’t. I can try hard or not, it doesn’t matter, but I do try.

Play with me or watch my games and you’ll see for yourself.

How do you still have the will to play after that kind of streak…?