Record broken - over 600 games

Of arcade. ZERO wins. EVERY one of them was a complete and utter JOKE. My team couldn’t stay alive out of spawn in ANY of them.

9 Likes

That’s how every game is for everybody. Didn’t you know? Nobody ever gets out of spawn on either team. Ever.

Now plug your channel.

10 Likes

Me thinks the numbers claim such a feat is impossibru

27 Likes

Zero wins Ethernyet post #3829494929

44 Likes

Just like that we’re up to 605. I’ll hit 700 by Monday.

6 Likes

I don’t think this is possible. Even if you were trying to sabotage your team there would be instances where you would still win.

6 Likes

I’m living proof it is. Now 610.

1 Like

It sure did, buddy, it sure did

10 Likes

Ya know, TECHNICALLY you could break the record by just playing ffa. That way you don’t have to deal with teammates.

Or you could wait until the next anniversary event and win a game of Junkensteins revenge. Or you could just play 76. 76 is free wins, even if your team is trash lol.

3 Likes

He’s lying. He does it for attention.

28 Likes

At this point you shoulda played against a drunk 6 stack once atleast

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’d have thought too. But nope.

2 Likes

Sorry fam, I think you might just be bad at arcade games. That can not just be bad/unlucky teams. lol

1 Like

Post all 600 replays

5 Likes

Post all 600 replays

I could but if I did they’d accuse me of “promoting my stream”. I don’t even have a stream other than to record this stuff for proof. But that’s what people want to say, so I can’t post them for you.

However, I challenge ANYONE – even t500 players – to queue with me. You CANNOT WIN EVEN A SINGLE GAME while queued with me. I guarantee it.

3 Likes

You should try the OW2 beta. I bet you’d have a blast and a new record to break!

1 Like

I’m sure it’s the same crappy matchmaker there as here. Blizzard has absolutely no idea how to create a fair matchmaker. I once again offer to do it for them for FREE, but of course they don’t read these forums so they won’t accept the offer.

BTW just hit 630. This is going way faster than usual.

1 Like

fail troll attempt…
but if it’s somehow true (impossible) then YOU’RE the common denominator

instead of blaming others for a loss take a look at yourself…it’s arrogant to think you’ve never made a mistake

4 Likes

Bestie aren’t you tired of keeping this troll-thing up for idk how long? Idk when it was but you posted your twitch here and it showed you were literally straight up throwing or even leaving multiple games lmao :sob:

2 Likes

Blizz show mercy, this poor man has lost like 10,000 games in a row since 2018 :tired_face: :weary: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :cold_sweat: :skull_and_crossbones:
1 upvote = 1 win :pray:

26 Likes