Record broken - over 600 games

well pve is right around the corner… maybe you’ll have more success there. if you lose 1000s of easy games against a.i then i dont know what too tell you :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Please show where I ever said that. I’ve always maintained I’m literally the worst player in OW. Nobody even comes close. What I’m asking for is ONE game where my team has an ACTUAL CHANCE to win. My beef is with the matchmaker, not my teams.

1 Like

its possible if they are throwing every match

1 Like

I’ve seen him play. He idles half the time calling the game unwinnable. I saw him 3 games in a row get “you’re about to get removed for inactivity”.

4 Likes

I’ve seen him play. He idles half the time calling the game unwinnable. I saw him 3 games in a row get “you’re about to get removed for inactivity”.

That’s because you only watch the games where I’ve given up hope. I play WAY more games than you’ve watched and in most of them I never say a word. The results are the same though, which is my friggin’ point. Whether I try hard or not, there is ZERO chance I will EVER win a match.

1 Like

Sorry dude. You said how they were unwinnable like you’re doing in this very thread. But I’ve seen it first hand. Those games were very winnable. You just kept going idle, even when you were up players. The reason they’re ‘unwinnable’ is because you keep putting your team into 5v6s.

2 Likes

So are you just gonna ignore my response above?

Where I compiled some of your topics from the past 4 years claiming you lost in-total about 10,000 matches in a row so far lol.

I’m just gonna keep adding your monthly “I lost 600 games in a row” topics to my growing Ethernyet loss Wiki >:)

2 Likes

Maybe you should try using Bastion. Surely that will help you win games

2 Likes

9 Likes

Either you’re trolling, or you might be the bottom .0001% percentile lol. I play arcade drunk and/or high af and still win 60-70% not even trying lmao.

2 Likes

Fine, let’s prove it. Queue with me in any game mode and you will experience nothing but losses while you’re high/drunk.

Those games were very winnable. You just kept going idle, even when you were up players.

Sorry but you don’t get to judge these things unless you’re there at the time they’re happening. Anyone can back-seat drive after the fact, but unless you’re there live, you know nothing.

And like I said, you’re free to watch me try hard and not type anything in chat. The results are exactly the same – and that’s my point. It doesn’t matter whether I try or not, the games are unwinnable.

1 Like

yeah, matches have been EXTREMELY unpleasant lately. they are imbalanced because of a massive influx of people buying alt accounts.

At this point the system isn’t even balancing anymore.

I contend it never was. Based on 5+ years of never getting a fair match, in ANY game mode.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you. This kind of comment comes from at least 1 person, sometimes more every time you post this topic, which feels like daily at this point.

I sincerely doubt it’s only once in a while at this rate.

2 Likes

But you don’t KNOW. You only project. Come play with me and see for yourself first-hand how utterly broken their matchmaker is.

1 Like

I don’t really want to play with someone I have seen a dozen people say consistently idles in matches. I’ll watch you tho if you have a stream or some replay codes.

Same here, would love to see some of your matches

I think you might be right, I saw you how you lost some games on stream and you played very decent. Maybe is just bad luck. I would like to play with you. I sent you a friend request.

the thing is, he claims to stream all his games, he even said he only has 1 stream account, yet his last stream was over a month ago. So small chance of getting anything useful from him other than cherry-picked replay codes

1 Like

forget the matchmaker your beef is with God. A match maker will throw you a bone now and then, 0-600 is divine wrath.

3 Likes