Mercy/Moira Comp pickrates (PC)

Notice the trends?

Mercy pickrates

Moira pickrates

3 Likes

I guess not. What is the point you want to make?

Some other thread I saw was referencing that Mercy is now the #1 support.

However that’s a trend that’s begun slowly shifting away from Moira and towards Mercy for a while.

He may have meant most picked support in the OWL.

Not talking about OWL.

1 Like

Ok. What’s your point?

1 Like

No real point I guess.

Mercy is back to being the #1 most picked hero in the game.

At a minimum, one might expect that would quiet the few people asking her to be buffed.

1 Like

I’ll do it for them.

“We don’t think Mercy needs to be buffed, we’re saying that she’s not fun to play”

“Also can you forget about all those times that we predicted the death of Mercy and her being the worst character and a cast time in rez being a death sentence?”

5 Likes

Everyone knows about the Mercy whiners, they even have their own thread.

2 Likes

This is exactly what they say and when you suggest they find another hero to play since she’s not underpowered and fine, they go on a tangent about the devs not acknowledging them and about how it’s not about balancing but she needs to be changed… I wouldn’t touch mercy. She’s fine and we know how it went when they changed her the first time. If people aren’t having fun anymore, they need to learn to play someone else, period.

2 Likes

Ah. Yeah Mercy is fine. Some say she’s not fun to play, but she never was. I consider it to be part of her character identity.

3 Likes

Well, if you hardly play Mercy in a competitive environment this season then how will you understand their view at all? The ultimate does need looking at (so it’s worthy of that title), and so does resurrect in my view (it shouldn’t be freely given every 30 seconds, it should be earned). Right now there’s not a lot of difference statistically between a low rank and high rank Mercy main. Skill ceiling is at an all time low.

5 Likes

This proves that they are both viable, balanced, and powerful.

What more could we want.

6 Likes

Tbh I find Mercy 2.0 more fun than the older, res was just a “press q” ult, now you have so much mobility it’s fun to use.

She doesn’t need any buff or nerf, leave her be I don’t want the ult bot to be back.

(Yes not all Mercy mains are crying about her)

6 Likes

Well, Mercy is the most picked hero in Diamond, Masters, OWL, and second most picked in GM below Zenyatta.

Those graphs look nice. Good to see there are some balanced support heroes.

As for Mercy being un-fun to play, the new build is a whole lot more fun than hiding in a corner until the team dies so you can get a big rez.

1 Like

one week is too small of a sample size tbh.

2 Likes

Yes, for the same reasons I keep repeating… not for her ultimate, she’s a main healer and her standard kit is still consistent enough to deliver healing.

Just because her standard kit is reasonably okay, that doesn’t mean Mercy is automatically fine.

1 Like

When Mercy was not #1, who was?

Well, Mercy has been on an upward pickrate trend for over a month.

It’s that enough sample data?