Nerf this unbalanced monster you created

I don’t know what training course you’re playing, but it ain’t skilled play, that’s for sure. The only players who will take you seriously are the ones who similarly need to git gud.

3 Likes

If that’s the case then Mercy is broken too since we’re going to revise the current game I guess

Mei? She hasn’t been wildly used since February in GM

Heck she was used less than Tracer was from March onwards

Wanna take a wild guess why?

Yeah and if you didn’t notice it’s half-way through June now, and Brig only just showed up around the end of May

So where was Brig through all of March, April, and most of May?

3 Likes

What you bet there would be an interesting trend line comparison between Orisa/Sigma, and Mei/Brig usage during that time?

Similar to something like this

While your point isn´t irrelevant, Brig has a 4% higher winrate, one of the highest in any rank basically forever and it has always been an issue. Despite being a very disliked hero, which impacts her playrate a lot as well.

1 Like

Sigma’s pickrates climbed after his buffs, Orisa’s remained pretty much level from that period of time as well after going up.

exactly. we all know she is the safe ez hero to win we just want to have fun. if things go wrong, swap to brig. like pharmercy back in the day.

Did you post this in IE when Brig first released ?

1 Like

You play in the same ranks I do, and I often win against teams that have a Brigitte + Zarya when we don’t have one.

Your experience is anecdotal, as is mine. In our ranks, stats don’t suggest she’s overpowered, though.

1 Like

I think people put too much faith in winrates on Overbuff.

As if people are climbing hard into GM on McCree with a negative winrate.

2 Likes

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8.

lol this post. Pro-tip to OP, go Pharah & Junk. Done

2 Likes

she was overpowered the entire time, every iteration of the hero.
but the people who complain genji is op (when he’s awful) are the same people who claim brig was bad.

2 Likes

She wasn’t overpowered the entire time, every iteration.

Even before they reworked her, she dropped off pretty significantly. 2-2-2 made her pretty bad. That’s why they reworked her. Post-rework she also lacked, and she only recently became viable/meta due to the armor pack changes.

I don’t think she’s weak, but calling her overpowered even after her rework is misguided. She’s benefiting from a meta from the heroes around her. I think nerfing a hero for that has proven to be suboptimal because when the meta does inevitably change, you’re left with a very bad hero.

She was 100% overpowered before up until the release of 2-2-2. That’s almost objective at this point. But after? Not really.

I also don’t think Genji is OP.

:>

1 Like

Which is so Ironic how full circle we’ve come

BRIGS existence was because dive needed counters but not she enables the very thing she was made to destroy…

2 Likes

honestly if skill came down to button presses required Junkrat would end up being one of the highest skill heros as half his abilities require 2 buttons to use fully unlike most heros.

But nah, buttons only matter when it comes to “nO MechAniCal SkIlL herOs who couNter mu flAnk mAin”

4 Likes

We were too busy being worried about how busted Sigma, Orisa, and Moira were that we forgot about Brig

her rework re released with 2-2-2, and armor pack was nerfed afterwards actually.