Experimental card for Bastion?

Is there any chance some Bastion changes could be tested on the experimental card? He’s by far the worse hero in the game and could certainly use some help. Normal buffs may not be enough, so this seems like the exact thing the experimental card is made for.

49 Likes

the next experimental card changes are targeted at CC reduction across multiple heroes.

we’re not currently working on bastion changes but are happy to listen to any feedback you have.

272 Likes

I hope it doesn’t mean more Doomfist nerfs

19 Likes

How about reducing his transformation times? Makes it so he can escape a bit more.

This thread has tons of good ideas:

Also gold tank gun please.

23 Likes

amazing news. thanks papa

2 Likes

Okay…

Bastion sucks. His design is 100% feast or famine and quite simply doesn’t work.

34 Likes

CC reduction sounds like a godsend. Thank you

36 Likes

HUUUUGE Thanks Jeff!

7 Likes

Please Please PLEASE read this thread made by ChibiFox. They’re a Bastion advocate and has amazing ideas. It’s lengthy, but is incredibly detailed and it’s well worth the time.

31 Likes

Please tell me flash+fth is getting nerfed. Mister jeph.

11 Likes

Someone call or invite @Chibifox to this post!

3 Likes

@Chibifox.
I wish this was discord.

2 Likes

The two of us posted for over a year in the thread linked above. I need to tell him I finally got a response.

2 Likes

You have no idea how exciting that sounds

18 Likes

if you are intrested, i made a little rework concept for bastion, maybe you guys can try it out or smth

been throwing it arround

7 Likes

Some one invite him, his battle tag is:
@ChibiFox-11511

Or just:
ChibiFox-11511

2 Likes

omg what are you gonna do to ana

3 Likes

he must knowww

1 Like

Any chance you guys are looking at making Mercy perform more like a main healer and not a damage-boost focused off healer? It really isn’t the most fun playing the entire game pocketing a Pharah or Ashe, and with Echo released it feels like this is about to be the life of every Mercy player for the next few months :frowning:

Something like an HPS buff or R ability that boosts her healing output temporarily would go a long way to allowing her to be played with a Zen or Lucio as a main support :pleading_face:

Thanks for all the great stuff that came in today’s update!

8 Likes

He’s got his other hangout thread but I don’t want to crash it with this…

If anyone can invite him that would be great.

2 Likes