Bastion fixes incoming

Just want to take all the credit for bringing Bastion to their attention.

This is sarcasm. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback.

5 Likes

Haha lol, I’m just so elated to have my favorite hero getting attention from the developers. He said the card would he here tomorrow or the day after, yeah?

3 Likes

Probably tomorrow since it’s a Tuesday. That means Anniversary may come as well.

1 Like

Just goes to show how quick they can actually come up with balance changes. Though, I hope the changes are actually things we’ve been asking for.

3 Likes

Man I’m playing the hell out of the Experimental Mode when it comes out. Can’t wait for this been waiting years

2 Likes

This patch will give DF bug fixes, and give an experimental card which buff Zenyatta and Bastion.

This is my favorite patch ever.

2 Likes

Zenyatta is my favorite healers that made me so happy too I love this patch so much please let us keep it please :sob:

1 Like

I guess the balance changes to Bastion are gonna be number tweaks or things you could have done on workshop (a little more advanced maybe)

That being said I don’t think that they are gonna swap tank mode with turret mode since it’s a big change.

Maybe they will make reconfiguration faster?

Maybe turret mode a temporary ability or maybe on a resource meter and improve recon mode?

I am super excited to see the Bastion changes.
I am just a little scared whatever these changes will be won’t go through to live.

3 Likes

Definitely not expecting something as big as that, gosh no lol… just a month or two ago, they said they had no plans whatsoever. No way they’d have a whole rework planned out yet. I’m just glad that they’re trying to help

1 Like

I really don’t want this.

However I would love this.

2 Likes

Thanks for the changes, Doctor.

1 Like

Doomfist Bugfixes are always welcome from me :smiley:
Same with Bastion changes. Hallelujah
I’m hoping its not just a few buffs then multiple nerfs tho :expressionless:

1 Like

They said they are ment to make him more viable.

If they aren’t good though I’ll be making posts everyday about it.

1 Like

Just please get rid of camping Bastion. Make recon mode viable!

Please do <3

I am hoping they at least make him fun to play and still viable.

Also I find it funny that Jeff responded to your post although there have been Bastion posts for the longest time, kinda funny lol

I’m going to one trick bastion to celebrate :slight_smile:

1 Like