What should I do with this Blood-Soaked Jade?

Blood-Soaked Jade :point_down:
https://i.imgur.com/mzkeruL.png

I got this from the 30M installed free legendary crests just now and I am not sure what to do with it.

First, it gives lesser resonance power than my other gems due to rank differences, so I can’t use it now.

Secondly, upgrading it to rank 2 will require 50 gem powers which I clearly don’t have now.

Finally, it is just “2-stars”…so I am not so sure about wanting to invest too much in it.

Why are you asking this on the D3 general discussion forum. Please use the D:I subreddit or the “Games and Technology Forum”?

10 Likes

It’s 2 out of 5 stars and you need to rank up for it to be on par with your current gear, I’d sell it away. Tell Blizzard that you expect better gems next time because you promote D:I this much in this forums.

1 Like

Can you stop to create threads about D:I here, or it’s too hard for you?

6 Likes

These are all D:I threads created by OP in the D3 general discussion forum in the last few days.

2 Likes

Do you tell others the same thing in these threads: :point_down:

or do you just have a personal bias against me? :rofl:

heck, you even created this: :point_down:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I prefered to create a new thread

:point_down:

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Still doesn’t explain why you and some desperate guy close one eye on other DI threads that weren’t created by me. :rofl:

Double standard at the finest. :sunglasses:

D:I threads are boring.

Am i going to make a thread about my bike on the Tesla’s forum? No.

It’s the same here

3 Likes

Can you explain to me why you keep making D:I threads in D3 general discussion rather than the D:I subreddit or “Games and Technology Forum” (6 new D:I threads by you in the past 3 days or so in the D3 general discussion forum)?

P.S. I have asked for D:I threads in D3 general discussion to moved or folks to post on the D:I subreddit made by multiple distinct OPs. Also, there are multiple D:I threads made by you that I did not comment in at all.

4 Likes

Reddit is that way ----------> Plenty of DI posts, even it’s own REDDIT PAGE…over there ---->

3 Likes

Why now? It is funny that you decide to talk about it now.

Where were you when people were posting about DI before July 2022?

https://i.imgur.com/szejw8N.png

:rofl:

Or is it because if someone post negative news about DI at here is :+1: but if someone is not posting about DI negative news at here is :-1: ?

This is not a race or a contest. Just because a few people hate D:I in here, doesn’t mean entirety of the forum has to suffer your battles of being show offs and fanboys. I suggest anyone opening a chain of threads here, just try their chance on social media if they need human interaction that much. No, I don’t enjoy seeing another thread where D:I being trashed either. My word goes at both sides. Don’t be goaded to strive a meaningless “balance” between criticism and praise.

2 Likes

I answered on several threads that it’s not the good forum since June.

Good, or bad, it’s not a D:I forum.

If you have another asks, don’t hesitate.

4 Likes

Posters have been complaining about D:I posts on the D3 forum for awhile. I suspect that many understood it would be inevitable with D:I launch, but it now has been almost two months. It is getting old. Blizzard themselves have asked for posts to be on the Diablo Immortal subreddit.

Even if one hates reddit, D:I should be discussed on the G&T forums. I am not saying that you should not post, simply not in the D3 general discussion forum. Other D:I posters understand the issue.

Please feel free to tell anyone who posts things in favor or against D:I on the D3 general discussion forum to use reddit or G&T forum.

3 Likes

Okay so i kinda get why DI threads are annoying n whatnot but like, can you guys not immediately derail every DI topic? Im sure you wouldnt like it if you say, asked a question about wd here and got told to stop wd posting here and go to the wd forums

To your knowledge, has any D:I thread ever been “derailed” if in the G&T forum?

:popcorn:
Derailed or was this D:I thread intended to turn into a flame war?

If you despise someone’s enjoyment of a Diablo game so much, add them to your ignored list. And vice versa, for that matter. Mutual ignoring is often quite good for a forum.

:popcorn:

I would appreciate it if I could be left out of this dispute. Thank you. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Someone’s preferemce of one diablo game over another is irrelevant to me. That is a matter of opinion.

However, I do not go to the diablo immortal subreddit that Blizzard told us to post about D:I topics and post about D3 daily (or for that matter ever).

If I did that, I would expect people to tell me the correct avenue for those topics.

Moreover, I even provided a link to answer a question in the G&T forum about D:I.

1 Like