D:I's Forum idea

I don’t know if it’s easy or not (It’s surely really easy…).

The subforum Brawling is really dead (12 post).

Why not delete old posts and rename it to Diablo: Immortal - for the love of hate?

4 Likes

Or…they could just push everyone to Reddit

True enough. Don’t really mind if Brawling section was removed and replace it with DI section.

I hope not. I hate reddit. They really need to work on their forums. It’s the best advertising venue for all their games.

2 Likes

Too late

20 characters

Everyone, get in here!

How about the games and technology section?

It already exists to talk about non-D3 games if people keep insisting to make D:I threads on tbe D3 forum despite being told by Blizzard to use the D:I subreddit.

2 Likes

I didn’t want to kill all the dead subforums in one thread ^^

2 Likes

Brawling makes sense as that seems to be a primary feature of Immortal, but also maybe “Looking for Players” as that is mostly critical to the so-called experience.

I hate Reddit too, but I’ve an account to follow the news of certain artists.

The number of trolls are not inferior or superior than a “real” forum.

Sadly.

1 Like

I don’t know why some of you guys hate reddit that much. To me, it was a convenient platform as you can discuss everything (games, life, hobbies) with one account instead of registering multiple account on multiple websites for multiple purposes.

1 Like

I don’t hate it personally, as I use it (I don’t have an account, but I do use google search) to find some info on some games that I play that I can’t find elsewhere (gamefaqs for example). My issue with reddit is that it just looks clunky and unappealing in comparison to most other forums I’ve seen.

1 Like

Just wondering. Do you ever worry that one site can collect this much data on one person of all his/her interests? I’m not been rude, I’m just asking. Not that I’m paranoid or anything, but it is a concern.

Nope…or else I would just quit internet if I valued my personal data in the first place.

1 Like

Amazon, Google, and Microsoft say hi.

4 Likes

Exactly, :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

2 Likes

You still have to get them to post there, they can’t even go to their own forums set up just for them