Boycott Diablo immoral

because its clearly obvious Blizzard no longer cares about it players or they wouldntve even came out with this type of game at all

they want our money yet they refuse to address any concerns players have unless you are a whale they dont bother to even respond to any feedback

13 Likes

How can you boycott a game with no monetary cost?

Oh, you mean those people choosing to dish out cash… good luck on convincing someone with too much money to not use to gain a digital advantage so they can feel their genitalia are the best.

3 Likes

You already got your message across with the previous 182391823981293812398 posts about the same thing.

9 Likes

One trick pony never even played that game. I hope they do not waste the D4 beta access on the haters.

1 Like

Seems they are the best to “waste” beta access on as they are likely actually test and provide feedback rather than just use it as a preview to gush over.

1 Like

I hear you, brother.

I think you and the rest of the DI players should not only boycott the game. You should boycott the forum.

I am not sure how many people really give constructive feedback, it’s more like they just want to be the first with the new toy.

1 Like

None of this is actually true.

They respond to everyone, even the freeloaders - what you don’t seem to understand is that sometimes, the answer is no.

The game is being updated pretty rapidly, all things considered. It is pretty obvious that the delayed release in China has messed up things like the Hero’s Adventure, but those of us that actually play and like the game are happy with it.

The game is a LOT more fun than D3, from my perspective.

4 Likes

silence is tantamount to acceptance and that is what Blizzard wants for players to be silent they will use it as a claim that people support their decisions since no one is speaking out

im not here for a popularity contest what im saying is the truth and i dont care if others disagree it doesnt change the fact DI is a shameful example of what Blizzard has turned into

they no longer care about the players only how much money they can squeeze out of them

You should be crying on the platform that they are active on that way they can see your crocodylidae tears, what makes you think that anyone from Blizzard reads this forum.

I don’t give two licks how little they care about me on a personal level. I just want them to care about the product (and gathering feedback for it). A product that gives a nice feeling that you got your money’s worth, but more importantly, one that reminds you that, no matter how much time you spend playing it, the makers assure you that they spent more, by all the splendorous detail on offer for observant players.

1 Like

that the thing though Blizzard doesnt care about feedback if they did then DI wouldve NEVER saw the light of day and as for getting ones moneys worth again is Blizz

they saw all the negative reception the game got and they ignored it they dont value us as customers they only want us to keep dumping money down the bottomless hole they created

the sad part is too many people are willingly defending this unethical marketing just because its a Diablo game

30,000,000 and counting.

I have spent $5.98 since launch and nothing more. I think I spent about $100 on D3.

2 Likes

Well D:I was well underway by the time it was announced, and by all accounts was a decent, solid, well-built game from a technical perspective. It looked far along enough that I’d wager, that going back and refactoring it into a true cross-platform game would be more work (even then), than having a wrapper on an emulator. Maybe they just wanted to minimize possible obstacles between them and their vision of a “truly next gen phone game” which native PC support is liable to do. I mean I’m not sure what kind of profit-sharing the devs enjoy, for them to possibly want to deliberately push some crummy product just to make a nice bonus?

There are plent of us that do provide feedback. Many who whine they don’t get in, or get in any more(from my WoW experience) don’t offer any. However, Blizzard can gather so much information just from watching the logs of someone just playing without any feedback to see if some things are working or not.

1 Like

It still is a well buit game. It’s still fun. It’s still totally not necessary to spend a dime to have fun.

3 Likes

He really loves to tell us how it really is but hasn’t botherd to even try it out.

3 Likes

What does one have to do with the other? I’ve never spent a cent on drugs, does that make drugs a good thing?

Clear the Diablo name from that nonsense!

#nomoregarbage
#stopimmoral

Blizzard just doesn’t care about the posters that is not their target audience.

It have been like 50+ days and i knew DI is a success as long as you still can’t move on and spam the same thing in the forum. :rofl:

Around the same amount that I am spending on DI. I will see what the next battle pass cosmetic looks like first before buying the next battle pass.

Currently, I was satisfied with Blood Rose cosmetics. :sunglasses:

2 Likes