Blizzard nerf'd thier money in D:I

So I was waiting in queue for a rift, i put my freebie crest I get daily in the slot and another guy joined using the $25 (10 legendary crest) and 2 more people joined, well we went to enter the rift and BOOM, crash all of us got knocked out into limbo rift land.

I guess Blizzard is limiting how much money they take in a week like they limit us how much we can earn on our battle pass!

First time I ever saw that bug, I did get my crest refunded via mail about an hour later which is why I’m guessing blizzard made too much money this week for D:I

2 Likes

I’m sure you’re making some kind of point here.

1 Like

Crest refunds are how they launder money from those side businesses no one is allowed to mention by function or location.

Crash to desktop is a fairly regular thing with the Immortal PC client.
It just so happened that yours happened when opening an Elder Rift.
There’s no more conspiracy here than if you wore your unlucky socks.

2 Likes

What now? I am not sure if you are joking or being serious?

SusanExpress aka Wyatt’s moonlighting venture says hi.

I dont wear socks! mawhah

Neither can I.

Definitely.

That was quite a leap.

1 Like

That is a notorious gold selling/scam company that infested even WoW going back 17 or so years. People who do business with them find their financial or game info stolen and then used. Often the spam accounts are stolen accounts.

No, Blizzard does not run it. No, they can’t sue them out of existence because they are located in China and US law can’t touch them.

Just report and block in game.

Hardly viable when they’re like whackamoles. One gets banned and another 3 show up on the same day spamming world chat.

Blizzard is clearly too stupid to simply block “susanexpress” from being posted in chat like so many other arbitrary words.

Agreed that should just be blocked.

Funny story. In early WoW they did that so the gold selling sites used dead bodies in town to spell the websites. It was kind of funny.

The chat has some words that it automatically blocked that I completely understand. However, there’s some stuff that I have no clue why they blocked it. As a completely arbitrary example, try typing just a single letter K. Other single letters are allowed, just not K for some reason. Someone in our clan found this out because they were trying to use it as a shortcut for OK.