Bring Back Andariel! - Diablo Immortal

Since we have Gorgothra coming through in diablo immortal in Aug for a new encounter… who would love to see Andariel make a epic return in the helliquary ??? I know I would, come on blizz make this happen!!
#BringbackAndariel

1 Like

Man yeah! Andariel was so cute! Or was it Ariel I was thinking?

I’ve never been in the Helliquary except the one time it is forced on you to unlock it. Could not get any other players to join so, honestly, don’t care what demon they add unless they first remove or lower the requirements to run it.

But, in that case, I’d like to see these guys again:
Assur
Astrogha
Gulag
Thonos
Kabraxis
Lucion
Xazax
Grimspike

She will be in D4 how many times do we need kill the same bosses over and over? Keep adding new ones.

Think outside of the box don’t repeat the same stuff over and over, keep adding new things.

1 Like

Considering her soul is trapped inside the black soul stone during the events of Immortal, her appearance would be lore breaking.

1 Like

People like the familiar and it leads to branding.

Sure, change some stuff and add new things but there should be something recognizable.

I’d rather they make a Diablo that is set before Diablo. Maybe a period where the demons are actually much stronger and there are more of them.

1 Like

I don’t disagree with you, but I believe with the diablo franchise that ship has sailed.

Tue but at some point, it becomes overkill. We killed her in D2, OP wants her back in D:I and we will most likely kill her again in D4. Similar to the Skelton King we killed him in Diablo, Immortal and D3. It is similar to a Rock Concert I do not want to have my favorite band only play the classic old stuff, I want to check out the new songs as well, so that they can become classics at some point.

2 Likes

Indeed, unless they opt to go a route where Andariel had respawned in Hell during the events of D:Immortal and served as a boss before being killed again which in turn leads her to getting her essence marked by Adria and thus sent and sealed within the Black Soulstone to try to keep it in line with the lore.

That said, it’s still a stretch, since Andariel’s soul was the first soul that Adria had marked and sealed within the Black Soulstone, and she had been making it her mission to seal the Great Evils within the Black Soulstone well before Diablo 2 LoD, and D:Immortal takes place 5 years after D2 LoD.

So yeah, maybe not exactly impossible, but still a major stretch, and highly unlikely to happen, unless it’s not actually Andariel, but a doppelganger of some kind.

I can’t say I’d be supporting that notion. Let the lore writers decide that.

At least Andy and Duriel will be back in D4.

Thou, I wonder how they will handle Duriel in D4. He was the classic bait and switch in D2 at the end of Act 2. Looking for Baaaal? That was such an epic battle.

Actually, now that I think about it, would they make Andy the Act 1 boss again?

Wait, does D4 even have acts since it’s more of a ‘world’ now?

It appears not if I understand it, we can go anyplace at any time, unless I missed something.

• I wonder how the story will unfold if we will be all over the place.

The campaign quest line will likely still do acts as it’s a valued part of the story process at this point. There just won’t be specific Zones designated as Acts. It will direct you to go to a certain place, and with open world it will be up to you if you do anything else on the way there.

I wonder in which “zone” do we enter the hell gates. I run mostly solo so I will try and cover each of the “zones” with a systematic approach (every nook and cranny), before I start jumping around all over the place.

1 Like

The acts are pretty much the 5 large regions we’ll be able to explore.

• The Hawezar Region = An Act
  • The Kehjistan Region = An Act
  • The Dry Steppes Region = An Act
  • The Fractured Peaks Region = An Act
  • The Scosglen Region = An Act

There will likely be key quests (the campaign) that we’ll need to follow in order to complete the campaign of a specific region.

It’ll either be:

• Completing all 5 region’s campaign unlock’s a sixth zone or region that’ll take us into Hell and the campaign there would involve us confronting something there.

Or

• Each of the 5 Regions have a gates to hell entrance, and each region will take us into a different realm of Hell, with each realm having it’s own and unique mechanics that take place while we’re there:
    • The Fractured Peaks Region could take us to both Realms of Anguish and Pain (Andariel and Duriel’s realms)
    • The Hawezar Region could take us to both Realms of Sin and Lies (Azmodan and Belial’s Realms)
    • The Kehjistan Region could take us to the Realm of Hate (Mephisto’s Realms)
    • The Dry Steppes Region could take us to the Realm of Destruction (Baal’s Realm)
    • The Scosglen Region could take us to the Realm of Terror (Diablo’s Realm)

Personally I hope it’ll be the latter, since I’d like to actually see more of the different realms of Hell along with whatever unique mechanics, effects, and quests there could be within there.

im sure the last 5 whole players would love more content.

Wyatt Cheng: Fine! Clone Andriel and Duriel then. Hell has cloning technology … or Andriel and Duriel have twins that have been living low profile until today or… they have child that looks like then. Yes that will work! :sunglasses: