Warband Warbanks are Temporarily Disabled

Along with the launch of the pre-expansion patch (11.0.0), we’ve temporarily disabled the Warband Warbank while we work on a critical issue.

This is a top priority and we intend to enable the Warbank as soon as possible.

UPDATE JULY 29

We’ve designed some fixes for the issues, and we hope to be able to open Warbanks following scheduled weekly maintenance tomorrow morning.

Thank you!

113 Likes

Thank you for the update. Looking forward for the Warbanks banks xd

27 Likes

Thanks for the update Kaivax

5 Likes

Something something small indie company

49 Likes

Oh that’s a shame.

1 Like

Guess I’ll log out

6 Likes

Thank you, hope everyone gets some sleep once it’s all fixed!

4 Likes

Was wondering if they were reversing the patch. But It looks like it’s “just the bank”? Everything else good?

3 Likes

Rollback ftw

3 Likes

Clearly not a good sign of things to come for TWW. I expected better than this. Only downhill from here.

21 Likes

Dang. The bank is what I was looking forward to the most. Oh well, guess I’m calling it a night. I hope they get it fixed soon.

25 Likes

Naw. This statement translates into "our teams have been working the last 12 hours trying to make this work, and we’ve gotten to a point that we can bring the servers up finally. We are letting them go home so they can come back refreshed in the morning to complete the issue resolution, which is related to the new Warbanks feature.

38 Likes

Literally the one thing I wanted to log in for . . .

30 Likes

The bank is the one thing I am actually interested in, but I guess they did run into problems there.

Would be a nightmare if all these old transmogs would go booom because of an error, so better be safe than sorry.

5 Likes

I knew Blizzard broke something with all these extensions. This doesn’t look good as a sign for TWW. I hope they can get it together at Midnight.

8 Likes

Be sure to check out the pinned “Known Issues” post as well.
Good thing about having ZERO changes in the prepatch is your class can’t have known issues. DHs rejoice?

1 Like

my thought was close… after 12+ hours, they said ‘Send it to India for a fix’

7 Likes

It’ll be a week or two. Or maybe not until after the expansion drops. There was clearly a huge miscalculation.

7 Likes

What in the hell?

We just spend all day waiting for this patch, and now we cant access what we were promised?

What?

Had I bought TWW with $, I would be getting a refund now. This does not bode well.

12 Likes

Well gosh darn it, this is the one thing I was gunning for tonight. I love organizing, so I was planning on putting on a podcast and moving around reagents and gold and whatnot. Oh well. I’ll keep an eye on when the feature is enabled.

15 Likes