Warband Warbanks are Temporarily Disabled

Thank you for the work on getting it going, and I’ll enjoy the WarBanks in the morning!
Cheers!

3 Likes

Well I guess it was this or roll the patch back. Hope the devs get some good sleep.

Also hope maybe management takes a lot at green-lighting better testing next time.

The bugs listed seem pretty bad, enough I’m going to wait until tomorrow. Hopefully they’re fixed and patched by then or well I probably won’t dare play.

2 Likes

thanks for linking this for awareness

I’d rather them roll it back and fix the problems. Then have broken game play.

6 Likes

Same, it was literally the one thing I really wanted to do immediately. qq

2 Likes

so why didnt you just keep realms down then?

4 Likes

Impatient people complaining about servers are down. I would have rather them keep them down and fix what broke.

4 Likes

I dont think they ever got the warbands working in the first place.

1 Like

Nothing will be working for the next couple weeks going at this rate.

4 Likes

First time, everyone? Lord. It’s 1am in Cali.

4 Likes

I guess it was too much to ask for the feature that they’ve been bragging about to actually be usable on release

21 Likes

I am wondering what the “critical issue” may be.

Items stored are lost upon logout?
Items stored are duped if you take them out?

I am trying to remember the guild bank implementation and if I recall, there was a huge issue too that lead to gold duping, correct me if I am wrong please.

It’s not just the warband bank that’s down. I can’t withdraw any gold from my guild bank. It’s showing in the guild bank log that I’ve withdrawn gold, but the amount of gold in my bags and the amount of gold in the bank are staying the same and not changing

3 Likes

Blizzard needs to shut the servers back down and fix what broke. Stop listening to impatient people. Do things right and stop half baking things.

4 Likes

it had to be said.

13 Likes

Yes half baked ice cream. Lets grab a spoon.

Interesting, so they may have the same problem again like back in Cata it was I believe.

Good that it´s disabled though, but I agree with the general folks here that it may had been a wise idea to keep the game down, then again, the workers are probably at home now, it´s late at night for them, so they can not work on it anyways.

1 Like

lol you mean after the world saga?

I show it’s 21:19 pacific in California, in Cali, Colombia, it’s 23:19

2 Likes

Could make the 3 million gold cost fit in the patch? :smirk: