Warband Bank broken

I’ve waited nearly 15 hours for the damn game to be up and running and when I go through the quest to get my warband bank Bell when I activate it it says “The bank is being used by another member of your warband”

What the hell is going on and why is this happening? I mean you think this would be the ONE THING they would actually have up and running properly

1 Like

They are currently disabled. There is a blue post about it.

2 Likes

Well I know you don’t know this about me but it really doesn’t help the nearly blind when somebody writes something down. They really need to make a YouTube channel or something where they, the developers, actually talk about these things. But thanks for giving me the update I really appreciate it. I’m sure the issue will be fixed after another 15 -20 hour server shut down……lol

How else are they supposed to announce it? The font for the forum can be set large just like the text in-game.

2 Likes

bilzz needs to disabled the game and fix’s this shi#$ lol

Here’s the Blue post about it

I wish there was a better way to find these posts other than going to Wowhead, but maybe thats a testament to how dedicated the Wowhead team are in providing news like this.

To be fair to the WoW team, they had gotten in likely at 6am and the servers went up at 9pm so they likely posted what the problems are and then went home to deal in 9 hours when they have to be back at work (wouldn’t be surprised if more than a few just slept there if it’s available as I have done that more than once).

It’s the first day of pre patch. And the workers at blizz also need sleep.

Don’t you people have like work or something?. I’m sure it will be fixed by the time we’re all back from it l.

2 Likes

I feel like it takes more effort to make a post to ignorantly whine about something than it would have taken you to find and read the post addressing this very thing. Here we are though. Low effort, low IQ population.

3 Likes

Tad bit harsh dint you think. Aoparently you dont understand what out fellow player means by saying nearly blind. I admit there are some programs that cab read.li es if text, but dont over judge. And no om not being preachy, i know what its lile to have crappy vision issues.

Have you tried to change the in-game text? You would need a 75-in big screen television to still be able to play the game if you did that. Also, warband Bank is still not operational as of checking 3 minutes ago