Warband bank not working?

Logged in on 1 toon and did the quest line to open the warband bank. When I klick in the Warband Bank tab I get the message that “The bank is being used by another member of your Warband”. Shouldn’t it be working now? Am I missing something? I finished the questline and ported back to Valdrakken to start to use it. Reagent bank is working.

9 Likes

the same here

5 Likes

I would recommend checking the Blizz Tracker these upcoming few days, until things are settled with the prepatch.

17 Likes

finally someone mentions what was wrong with it… last time I asked how it broke I got told it was disabled and that was it. Still hoping it gets fixed as it sounded like it’d be really useful as I got so much stray crafting items my alts need but by the time I go to mail it I forget who I’m sending it to and why

8 Likes

Good to know. I was worried I was personally bugged because it’s happened before.

Take care,

3 Likes

Still? what happening?

I think it’s still broken. We haven’t heard anything from Blizz so I would assume it’s not fixed yet.

I noticed it’s broken as well. Or seems to be.

Disabled while they fix it.

yeah having the same issue

blizz can’t Make it work so its ben Disabled

Still not working for me

Still broken. I guess if it’s broken for a year and gets fixed that still qualifies as temporary?

There’s a 4 hour maintenance on Tuesday, feel free to complain if it’s not fixed after that.

3 Likes