Reckoning after yesterday's patch

PenguinbasherToday at 2:59 PM

@Theloras There’s a very big possibility that whatever they did to is affecting rogue/warrior sword spec too
one of my guilds’ rogues is noticing that his sword spec isn’t going off anymore in AV, we’re going to test it tonight and see if they did indeed do a blanket change to all proc storage. I have no idea if you’ve heard from any other class on it or not. Super pissed it ruined our fun, but now it’s affecting everyone else too (in instanced content).

This has to be a bug, it has no set pattern and goes at random now. Blizzard please inform us what is going on here, I blew 50g on respec and now I cannot use a core talent.

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to provide some clarification around what changed in 1.13.3 with Reckoning. There were several systemic issues with extra attack procs behaving incorrectly, which we fixed in the patch. A secondary effect of these fixes were two notable changes to Reckoning:

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you mount up.
  2. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.

However, both of these behaviors were correct behaviors in the 1.12 reference client and as such are considered bug fixes. Both of these issues have been added to the “Not A Bug” list.

Additionally, when investigating the reports around this, we did discover another bug where Paladins will lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained. This is not consistent with Reference client behavior, we have a fix for this now, and it should be fully live the next time we have realm restarts.

Lastly, while we appreciate the reports in this thread, there were many comments and replies that do not apply directly to this issue, or were unhelpful, and we’d like to remind everyone of the bug report forum guidelines. We will monitor and remove unhelpful or off-topic replies in threads like this. Keeping these threads on-topic and strictly comprising information that helps us find and reproduce bugs will help ensure that we can get these issues identified and fixed faster.

Thank you!

18 Likes

The hotfix described above is now live in this region, and will be applied during maintenance in other regions with their maintenance.

• Paladins should no longer lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained.
1 Like

We have a new hotfix incoming:

2 Likes