I tested out the HOJ triple swing bug

Thats not game breaking - game breaking denotes something the prevents the game from being played.

Simple answer - dont use consc in raids or risk pushing more important damage debuffs off the boss.

This has always been the case with raid debuffs.

I dont believe there wasnt a single warrior in that raid without deep wounds which does push buffs off.

every single Paladin’s Consecration takes up a debuff slot - which is contrary to stated patch notes:

Consecration - No longer displays a debuff icon on targets in the area of effect.
https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.9.0

Paladins not being able to use Consecration in raids is game breaking for us - you guys are complaining about spell batching - big difference

TLDR - I got patch notes to back up my bug report - you don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

PS Deep Wounds is a low priority debuff and doesn’t push off higher priority debuffs - imagine playing a Warrior and not knowing that…

100% uptime on bosses debuff slot, not once pushed off.

Imagine stating something completly wrong.

you don’t know how low prio debuffs work - they knock each other off…

each Warrior’s deep wounds will knock the other’s off if you are at the debuff limit

that’s still a very high uptime, although people are better at gearing these days, the best war on grobb already has like 30% crit I think

A quick updater to all followingt this thread.

Aggrend

26 posts

Quality Assurance Lead 0 0

4h

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to provide some clarification around what changed in 1.13.3 with Reckoning. There were several systemic issues with extra attack procs behaving incorrectly, which we fixed in the patch. A secondary effect of these fixes were two notable changes to Reckoning:

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you mount up.
  2. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.

However, both of these behaviors were correct behaviors in the 1.12 reference client and as such are considered bug fixes. Both of these issues have been added to the “Not A Bug” list.

Additionally, when investigating the reports around this, we did discover another bug where Paladins will lose stacks of Reckoning if they are not facing their target or are out of range to attack the target when the Reckoning stacks are gained. This is not consistent with Reference client behavior, we have a fix for this now, and it should be fully live the next time we have realm restarts.

Reck Paladin gets gouged WITH auto attack turned on but still keeps his charges and drops a bomb on the Rogue

Nov 21, 2006

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.12.2
Release (US)
13 October 2006

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.12.1
Release (US)
26 September 2006

Wernt you the one stating about if it worked on the reference client it had to stay - warts and all? are you now saying the client is incorrect?

Lets not pick and choose when it benefits us only.

Oops i did the interesting use of forum posting mechanics again!

it’s functioning DIFFERENTLY in the open world vs instances and battlegrounds my dude

THAT’s the problem

Again.

I could quote all day.

it is not working INSIDE any instances or battlegrounds

it functions completely differently in the open world

are you bad at reading comprehension?

No.

Does this behaviour exist within the reference client - posting vids from 2006 means nothing if they read this post and test it themselves.

Maybe they fixed the broken unfixed talent from 2006 because it was the only way to fix the broken abuse of spell batching that was happening today. What was possible in 2006 was very rare due to server/internet infastructure and today with all the advancements in tech it became a bigger issue.

Who knows - but they fixed it

NOT INSIDE BATTLEGROUNDS…lol god you’re bad

jeez louise - read what you are writing man

the talent works completely differently in the open world and is functioning along with their patch fix

but it is NOT working inside instances/battlegrounds according to their patches

Does it work inside battle grounds on their reference client?

wow…wow…wow…I give up…

What Galdin is trying to say is that if it was broken in BG on the reference client it should be broken now too. Which is silly, but he’s trying to troll you with logic.

1 Like

Is it trolling if its logic? Or asking a legit question?

I think so. As clearly no one wants to play a bugged version of the game and the current release of classic already differs from vanilla in a lot of ways. So authenticity of the historical content is no longer what Blizzard is striving for.

1 Like

which is literally why I wrote this forum thread here…cuz it would be nice to know exactly how the talent is supposed to work according to 1.12.1 blizzlike behaviour…

I think restoring the identical use of Reckoning is impossible as a lot of the exploits they are trying to patch stem from larger problems like Spell Batching which also wasn’t in vanilla. That being said, they are working to find middle ground. However the released patches are in fact not working as the blue post last week said it would.