Alliance. Time to Boycott AV

Notice a trend yet?

Just a guess, they probably figrued it would result in the least effort, because the later it was in development, the more fixes and adjustments had been made. 1.12.x was the last patch before BC. They couldn’t go any later.

It’s a video game. If your “best interests” are anything other than short-term pleasure, maybe you’re the problem.

Gasp! Insanity!

2 Likes

I don’t think ppl were exploiting reckoning.

List how? They had it stack to 5 when classic went live.

All the rest was exploited to a degree.

/startattack
/stopattack

Since hotfixed.

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.
1 Like

It has to be moved back but they won’t do it.

1 Like

Reckoning should not fall off after you mount. That is a major change. That is nerf.

Next the person on video stop attacking before reckoning went off. So, he could stack it to 5 ummm that’s what reckoning does.

Example.
It would be like saying rogue combat point every time it goes up past 3 we need to nerf it by making harder to get 5. Make it go off at one more so.

Bugs that have been noticed for your info:

Reckoning stacks are not building if autoattack is not active.
Reckoning stacks are not building if current target is out of melee range.
Reckoning stacks are not building if attacked from behind.
Reckoning stacks are loss if target moves out of melee range.
Reckoning stacks are loss if autoattack is stopped.

So, when classic launch it was working as intended. Only thing I could see was buff tank and getting stacks.

2 Likes

Odd. I think the exact opposite. In fact I fired a guy once because of a Horde sticker on his car. Turns out he was padding his time card and steeling tools. We found out after the fact. You all a deeply flawed delusional human beings.

2 Likes

That is my point, you chose a PVE racial, so you shouldn’t cry about PVP racials. If your priority was PVP, you’d have chosen a gnome or dwarf.

They could have released it early because a large bulk of the population blow through the leveling and MC quicker than they anticipated and wanted to release some new content early rather than having a significant amount of players just stop subbing until the BGs were released on schedule.

There were many YouTube and streamers there were already complaining about not having things to do now that they had gotten MC on farm mode. It would not be the first time something like this has happened.

Huh???
They are literally SUPPOSED to.
Capture Everything, Defend Everything and Kill ALL bosses and any enemy object that gets in your way is literally the whole object of AV.

Hurry up and win in 7 minutes or less is not the design objective.

3 Likes

Lol, this much more accurately reflects your own nonsense.

Same way they cry if pvp happens in a world pvp event :rofl:

It’s actually my fault guys and I apologize. I played horde back in the day. Primarily played horde for all of my wow time. During this time, Alliance won most AVs I would participate in because horde would not turtle. The few games we did stop them at Galv we would eventually win.

This time around I’m playing Alliance to get a different experience. I was looking forward to easy 80% win rate in AV. How funny life is.

3 Likes

Blizz response.

Hi All,

I wanted to take a moment to provide some clarification around what changed in 1.13.3 with Reckoning. There were several systemic issues with extra attack procs behaving incorrectly, which we fixed in the patch. A secondary effect of these fixes were two notable changes to Reckoning:

1. Reckoning stacks are lost when you mount up.
  2. Reckoning stacks are lost when you initiate an auto-attack against a target and cancel it before it goes off.

However, both of these behaviors were correct behaviors in the 1.12 reference client and as such are considered bug fixes. Both of these issues have been added to the “Not A Bug” list.

You know there was multiple changes to rek in vanilla - players wanting earlier broken versions of it - the only way they could do this was to exploit it in classic so it was fixed.

Just as long as we can premade too. Oh we can’t? Nice try buddy.

You and everyone else can stop being bad at AV and win.

Wow really? Believe blizzard when they Tell the truth so much…
hmm sure whish we had something to pull up patches notes from then.

Oh wait we do.

I am not allowed to link but it only takes any to google patches notes for vanilla. Located in archives

https
/web.archive.org/web/20061108061857/http

HTML

Had to break link because not allowed to post it.

I cant make your link work - what patch are you trying to get me to look at?