Pirates Day coming up

TL, DR:

Fat Kultiran Yelling at a wall for Pirate outfits and hats that were in the game’s files since before BFA Launched proper the closer it gets to September 19th.

September 19th is International Talk like a Pirate Day, and in World of Warcraft, it’s Pirates’ Day, where the Dread Captain DeMeza drops anchor in Booty Bay, and you get some unique consumables, and a toy if you have the Bloodsail Admiral’s Hat.

I was personally hoping, by this point last year, in Battle for Azeroth, as a part of the war campaign dealt with Island nations and Naval powers, that at the very least, with all the sweeping changes that were made to Transmogrification, the First Mate Hat, a rare cloth helm from Vanilla World of Warcraft, would be classified as Cosmetic, because of its unique model, and no other piece of gear in game looking anything like it. Much like the Bloodsail Admiral Hat, which was reclassified as cosmetic, due more in large part to it being linked to an achievement, that can be done in about an hour, tops, in Custom Group finder these days.

At the very most, I was hoping that these cosmetic items that were datamined before the launch of BFA would be implemented as more rewards/incentives to go on Island Expeditions, and the Updated model for the First Mates’ Hat would be a rare drop from a Seasonal Dungeon event where a 5-man group can down Harlan Sweete, and loot one of the six different unique models of the hat, with the emblems of the Freehold Crews on them!

I have made a point to post extensively about this on the Forums, hoping that anyone on the development team implements these cosmetics, mostly for the Outlaw Rogues that play your game, but ultimately everyone.

I. Really, REALLY want those mogs, as you can see.

So I was upset when Pirates’ Day came and went, and all that was on offer were In-Game-Shop Exclusive Mounts and pets. After Rise of Azjara, where I hoped with the new content on offer, we’d see any more of this cosmetic stuff. Aside from Benthic Gear, and a couple mounts, and more red and blue hats from a Dubloon Vendor, I was more dissappointed.

By Sept. 19, 2019, I was angry that you were only offering a discount on a mount and pet I had previously purchased.

So, It’s my hope, at the very least this year, a Blue forwards this to anyone on the Dev team, and at the very, very least make the First Mate Hat Cosmetic by September 19th, or at the very most, put more cosmetic loot in the drop table for Ol’ Earle, the Shark boss in Booty Bay. Maybe put a special Vendor in the Darkmoon Faire, next to Chester, “Lester”, who sells you the pirate outfits and hats for Darkmoon Faire tickets? These are ideas I’ve already mentioned in the past.

Thank you for coming out to my TED Talk.

Where is my flying spaghetti monster?

You cannot make me read all this can I get a TLDR.

Bloodsail Admiral Cruelsea supports this post, yarr.

1 Like

Yarr I only have one-eye, I’m not reading all that. :parrot: Shiver me timbers, I’d rather walk the plank. :pirate_flag:

~https://www.awarenessdays.com/awareness-days-calendar/international-talk-like-a-pirate-day-2020/

Arrrrrrghhhh! Matey!

As a person who HATES what became of combat I support this. I wont enjoy the spec but maybe someone else can shrugs

1 Like

I posted the abridged TL;DR at the very top, with the essential Information. “Fat Kultiran yells at wall, requesting transmog, with increasing intensity the closer it gets to September 19th.”

1 Like