Pirate Mogs

I am going to post a link to this.

Every day.

Until september 19th.

Blizzard said they were going to do more with transmogrification. Aside from hiding equipment slots, and allowing you to use old appearances that are outdated by today’s standards, in regards to models and resolution, I’d like to see more. new. cosmetics.

4 Likes

Normally I’m kind of “meh” on pirate mogs, even the Kul Tiran heritage armor doesn’t do much for me.

But, those pirate bicorn hats and the do-rags!! I’m not even half kidding. I’ll be keeping my eye out for how to get my grubby paws on them.

ummm, is 9/19 significant in any way? The article was published by Perculia on 3/23 of last year. Any additional info seems to be hard ta come by. Is this going to happen, or did I already miss the boat?

:laughing: Miss the… ehhhhh. Ok. Still want answers though.

Oh; September 19th is International Talk like a Pirate Day, and it has been Implemented in game as a Holiday since Vanilla(as Pirates’ Day) . All we got last year for the event, instead of any of these cosmetic items, was an advertisement on the splash page of the launcher for World of Warcraft for the Dreadwake Mount and Captain Crackers Companion pet.
And in an expansion that touted Visiting Island Nations, and Plundering Islands for loot as expansion features, I felt kind of let down.

1 Like

Sometimes I think they should just delete some of the old armor and weapons, they just look hideous today. I’m tired of seeing people running around that looks like a low quality compressed jpeg was painted on their body.

2 Likes

Eh, I like mine just fine. I just wish I could have the ponytail hairstyle, without getting hair in my non-patched eye. What are the devs trying to do, blind me?

I often grab that pirate attire after visiting that pirate base south of boralis.

Those mogs never did get added, did they.

pirate mogs are the best mogs

think that pirate needs to wear some shoes… he could get splinters.

Aggreed completely!

Nope. all that was added was a variant of the updated Pirate Bicorne, a plain red, and plain blue Bicorne, and three of the five Tricornes. Red, Blue and Grey, for those who decided to snitch on Saurfang.

Arr! Aggreed!

First he’s gotta find an’ plunder a pair from a scallawag that wit-what gots the same size deck-pounders as he does, he does!

could just mug a boot store…

Get ready for your suspension for spamming.

In a better world blizzard would give us the coats that all the Kul’tirans and pirates seem to wear, but no. More painted on tubesock robes and the same toilet bowl collars forever and into eternity.

and no gosh darn mini skirts!

I have the legs to Strut dangit!

Ends and means. If they get the message, that’s all that matters to me. Besides, ain’t nothing gonna happen to me if I paste the link and bring it up for five days.

in a better world, the new Recruit a Friend rewards would actually be implemented in-Game as quest rewards or loot drops, instead of incentive to get more people to play the game.

1 Like

like a gosh darn backpack.

and have them in 3 different sizes.

1 Like