No Pirate Hats, No Sale

I was looking forward to all of this in BFA. Instead we get 3 or 4 new hats, in Red or Blue. Because Faction warfare.

When do we get the updated model for the First Mates’ Hat? or any of the fun variants based on the Freehold crews? or the black hat with the skull and crossed-swords (Fog-Sail Pirate Hat)

If not that, then When will the original First Mates’ Hat be classified as Cosmetic, Like Nat Pagle’s Hat, or any of the other old hats that appeared in my collections tab this expansion?

I don’t really care at all for the new features you’re drumming up for Shadowlands, or how deep the Character Customization will be, all I want, All I wanted since they were first datamined, was the updated model for the First Mates’ Hat, as a cosmetic item in my collection, for my level 120 (soon to be 50 post squish) Kul-Tiran Outlaw Rogue. Could you put some cosmetics in the loot table for Ol’ Earie along with the Chewed-up Insult book for Pirates’ Day this year? make it so you can use them all year long? Maybe have a Fat, Kultiran Pirate looking NPC hanging out with Chester in the Darkmoon Faire, Call him ‘Lester’ or ‘Hester, Freehold Haberdasher.’ trade Darkmoon tickets for cosmetic pirate outfits or hats??? Anything at all other than the half-hearted 50% off on the Dreadwake, and Capn’ Crackers that marketing pushed out the door for the last 2 years? Everyone who wanted it, got it already.

4 Likes

" The alpha data is likely incomplete."

This was datamined information, not everything datamined gets added to the game in the final build.

Hopefully we get better hats soon for pirate looks.

2 Likes

I failed to catch that last part, and am that much more crestfallen for it.

But yes, here’s hoping.

1 Like

it is an indisputable fact that we need more pirate transmog

3 Likes

Ohh boi, this is s alpha new from bfa lmao

1 Like

When the expansion was new and exciting, and not a letdown, because nobody played it yet.

1 Like

It’s sad that we sont get those or some of the other coats that where on bfa that some nocs use like the red one, of ashenvane

Or the one that has a little bit of barnacles growing on the back

Here you go, a pirate hat with barnacles and sea related stuff on it

Have a go at it

I am toalking about the long coats, that some npc had

Yeah; why do the Mag’har Orcs get three flavors of Heritage armor, and everyone else gets one?

I could go full POIRATE Mode:

-Demand Booty Bay be fully refurbished, since it’s changes in Cataclysm. The Bloodsail Buccaneers and Freehold Crews take pity on Booty Bay, and decide to pool founds to finally rebuild Booty Bay from the ground up, with new merchants and the like, for the sole purpose of pillaging it again properly.

-Demand a Booty Island Raid. Didn’t do this for BFA, but would have been interesting if there was a Raid set in the Island stronghold of the Booty Bay Buccaneers. A tank N’ Spank flavored like a big treasure Hunt, for some mystical macguffin to Defeat Queen Azshara or the big-bad in Rise of Azshara.

-Dread-Pirate Title for your character, presumably from Mythic Booty Island raid.

-Any excuse to explore the back end of Azeroth.
Rather than going to Bugger-all the afterlife, or the realm of light, the realm of shadow, the realm of Polka-dots, The realm of incomprehinsible, unfathomable Greed (Hi, Bobby!) there’s the other side of Azeroth that hasn’t been explored.

1 Like

Because maghar orcs are a variety of orcs alternative draenor

The Kultirans are a variety from Drustvar, Tirasgarde Sound, and Stormsong Valley.

Here, hear!

1 Like

There are 3 flavours of rusty droid gnome…where is the JUSTICE?!

2 Likes

Yeah i was looking at it and was like “how did I miss these!?!” Then noticed it was an alpha build.

Its kinda like the red blood elf eye color datamine. They tease me with something I really want just to have it be an NPC asset.

1 Like

Yes

But you’re a Kul Tiran

Regular looking kul Tiran… Already fits as a regular human like me

You’re the chunkier kind because drustvar people

Maghar orcs weren’t 1 race entirely, had bunch of clans, they all came together before yrel started killing them

Oh, at the near end of Legion, I saw an article with datamining for some amazing stuff that didn’t make it into the game. apparantly it was all scrapped or something. Druids Could Guardian-Shift into Satyrs, Death Knights had unique Death-Grips based on specialization, Awesome stuff that would have been amazing to see!
Apparently it didn’t seem appropriate for the Devs to include it in BFA, so they didn’t.

1 Like

That must have been while I was on one of my breaks and not really playing or paying attention. Legion really drained man, I know most people loved it but I hated it. Almost broke me from wow completely.

1 Like

Honestly, I liked how they were focusing more on character identity more than anything else in that expansion, and my proudest moment in that expansion was finally Cheesing Agatha and getting the Mage Tower Apperance for Outlaw Rogues on my account!
Second proudest: Crackers the Axebeak. You /whistle and he perches on your shoulder!

The Mag’Har Orcs were multiple tribes that united as one,

The Kul’Tirans, once united, spread out and became distinct based on their beliefs, capabilities and environment.

The door swings both ways.

1 Like

I love the kul tiran hat for my main, use that

Great pirate mog, but hate to break it to you, but your beloved First Mate’s Hat, is old and they don’t care about old stuff.