Visions of N'zoth

So…

Does this mean you guys are going to make more improvements to Island Expeditions with all the announcements, include MORE Transmog, like this, at all,

Or have you just scrapped all of that in favor of pushing this narrative of yours?

I hope they continue working on the IE concept and it follows through to next expansion, many of us have a blast running them. I truly believe that they are going to continue to make improvements and expand on them, OP, at least I really hope so.

In the end, IE’s are something we shouldn’t lose, given the simplistic design and the rewarding feeling from a win!

They were clearly holding back on them, and making it more a skinnerbox. The Bags of plunder I feel would have made great containers for the cosmetic gear rewards, as well as the vanity pets, mounts and toys, but they decided to fill them with nothing but dubloons for some reason.

And with all the stuff you can get Randomly from Island Expeditions, you’d THINK there’d be more incentive to use the Dubloon Vendor in port; like more said cosmetic transmogs, or mounts, than just the one filthy gull.

1 Like

I like them, if only they remind me of scenarios and I really enjoyed those as well.

3 Likes