No pirate hats

NO. SALE.

I don’t care about your covenants.

I don’t care about Angel wings or tombstones.

(I do respect/appreciate hide gloves/bracers)

I DON’T CARE ABOUT LIGHT OR DARKNESS, LIFE OR DEATH,

ALL I WANT IS PIRATE TRANSMOG FOR MY KULTIRAN OUTLAW ROGUE, BLIZZARD.

The rest of you, before you go saying “BuT ThEre WeRe PiRAtE HaTs AdDeD tHis ExPanSioN!”, Look at this article I linked. count how many different varieties of Pirate hats there are. of how many cosmetic outfits were datamined. Also note the updated model for the First Mates’ Hat.

Of all those hats, we got:
A pirate side-bicorn, a plain red bicorn, a plain blue bicorn, and a Red Tricorn, a Blue Tricorn, and a Grey Tricorne. You know, Horde, Alliance, and whatever Sylvanas is, because she’s “Morally grey”

Ask yourself, “When is the old model for the First Mate’s Hat going to be cosmetic? Natt Pagle’s Hat’s already cosmetic, and it’s a crappy low-res model.”

5 Likes

The KT heritage armor is very piraty

I’ve seen many pirate inspired tmogs

All you really need is a good pair of black pants and that pirate flag toy that hangs off your back.

Everything else is a bonus!

1 Like

pirates are criminals and needs to be put in jail and judged. You know what they do to pirates.

2 Likes

I personally want a side-facing Bicorne; preferrably the First Mates’ Hat, cosmetic, and some dark cuffed boots. I can pull the rest of it together otherwise.

(Plus, I got the toy! Raided Booty-Bay on my Priest for the Bloodsail Admiral’s Hat. Now I’m not allowed 500 yards from any Steamwheedle settlements)

2 Likes

Wait… we can get a pirate flag toy??

Wowhead here I come!

Oi! It’s me favorite Kul-Tiran! Give this man every hat you’ve got Blizz.

1 Like

1- Get Bloodsail Admiral’s Hat (Grind reputation with Bloodsail Buccaneers until you’re Exalted, and get the quest, “Avast Ye, Admiral!”)

2- September 19th, International Talk like a Pirate Day, Aka, ‘Pirates’ Day’, Head up to Booty Bay, near the Savage Coast, where you’ll find a bunch of Bloodsail Buccaneers having a beach party. one of them is a vendor that sells the toy, once you have the achievement, which comes with the hat!

And tell Activision/Blizzard to Cram it up their poop-deck if all they do, FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, is promote the Dreadwake mount, and their Vanity-Pet-Parrot, Captain Crackers, who still has a decidedly better hat model than any player character in-game.

1 Like

Thank ye kindly, Murkin! Much appreciated. Now I have a reason to grind Bloodsail rep :smiley::beers:

1 Like

Wind to your back and following tide!

Easiest way is to get a new toon with no Steamwheedle reputation whatsoever, go to war with the Steamwheedle cartel, and start a group farming Booty Bay Bruisers and Quest NPCs.

Don’t worry about Griefing: It’s Stranglethorn Vale. Other players know what they signed on for when they decided to quest there.

Golly-Gee-Willickers, Jotaru-Jones, I would sure hope they were criminals, otherwise that’d defeat the point of
OUTLAW
ROGUES.

1 Like

Id love some more pirate themed mogs. New cosmetics are always nice.

1 Like

its rly disappointing that the “south seas expansion” didn’t had that much pirate-ish transmogs, neither a garrishon ship

1 Like

Could we also get a parrot mount that isn’t obtained through layers upon layers of RNG?

2 Likes

They really didn’t try with the pirate theme for an expansion that was so crazy about recruiting a navy.

1 Like

Heck between Zandalar, Kultiras and Nazjatar you’d thing we’d have more aquatic mounts heck not even a two seater boat.

1 Like

wow you really are a fan of pirates!

1 Like

A ship to sail on the high seas would have been great.

I’m wondering where the darn Bowler hats are!!1! I saw an NPC with a Bowler and I want one!

Blizzard get this man the pirate hat he wants! Good luck with your pirate hat.

Did you mean this hat?

1 Like

Yes, that hat!