I just unsubbed (fix your game)

I must say it feels good

Here’s the main reason why:

A well known bug that has existed since beta, with over 350 replies, and the CM basically spends half the post telling hunters to learn to play.

I don’t know how they expected this response to go, but in America that just doesn’t fly. I’m not even a hunter, but after reading that response, I went ahead and canceled my subscription. You aren’t Apple, you don’t get to sit there and tell your customers that your scuffed product is user error lmfao

The game is absolutely filled with bugs that blizzard refuses to address. Mainly, with the druid and hunter class (which as you can see I main). The game is clunkly, slow, and doesn’t flow. The difference between an actual 1.12 client and 1.13 is simply night and day. It’s like playing with a ball and chain on your game.

Go ahead and try again. Fix your game. This is what happens when you have a streamer beta and cap players at level 40.

Go check out this forum, it is an absolute joke how sad of a state this game is in:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/support-and-bug-report

Here’s a few of posts just from me, bugs that I’ve noticed, playing 1 class

Here’s just some more laughable bugs that either still are live or made it to live

This basically sums up why I’m quitting, and should be your attitude towards this game:

And to answer your question, my bank alt will be getting my gold thanks.

I’ll try to enjoy the remaining time I have on my 3 month sub and hope blizzard starts taking bug reports seriously before my time expires.

I’ll just respond to trolls with more threads discussing bugs until it starts sinking in.

Cheers

41 Likes

Alright bye

49 Likes

Go ahead and get it out of your system bud. Anyone else?

Let it flow

6 Likes

Hey look, its a person saying smth along the lines of “okay bye” when a person actually makes valid complaints and all you do is judge the post by the title.

The game has some massive bugs, wether OP quits or not idc, but its a nice gathering of info that is obviously wrong in the game. And its not even close to being completed. He did not mention the priest shield bug or skull of impending doom bug and plenty of other issues that are not working correctly.

Its frustrating because there were private servers out there working better than this version of the game, only that this one costs 15 bucks a month.

36 Likes

A MMORPG has bugs … and you present your evidence as if it were an indictment and then promise to post MOAR BUG REPORTS. I guess this is the first MMORPG you’ve played? Yeah, dude … MMORPGs have bugs. And in other news, grass is green. Great work! :clap:

22 Likes

Are you sure it wasn’t because of the Mages and their Frost Novas?

12 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Screw me for making a reasoned argument am I right?

Basically, I could’ve gotten the same response with posting

And stopping there lmfao

6 Likes

I played several Private Servers and never found a single one that had less bugs than Classic. I don’t know why people keep repeating this crap. It’s simply not true.

31 Likes

They ARE looking into it.

23 Likes

I played Light’s Hope for 2 years and it was light years ahead of this game.

I don’t know why you picked trash private servers but that’s on you bud

I’ve heard people say private servers are superior on these boards many many times

Usually on the bug report forum, where people actually care about the state of the game. it’s a whole different animal over here. Nobody gives a damn about this game over here

3 Likes

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

I played on Lights Hope for three weeks and can tell you definitively that you’re wrong. They couldn’t even get quests to update in the quest log properly.

13 Likes

Read the OP

2 Likes

lol

Naw, I only have an hour before bedtime.

7 Likes

This is what we were all thinking, but you actually said it.

/clap

3 Likes

Srsly the nost core is vastly superior to classic. Northdale had it and it is the better version of the game atleast if you compare it up to the content we have on classic now, which is MC.

3 Likes

I stopped reading here because you didn’t even read the blue post regarding FD.

It goes into more detail regarding the following snippets:

Feign Death is failing because the spell-cancel on turning is more sensitive in WoW Classic than it was in 1.12. We’ve tracked down why it’s more sensitive, and we’re testing a change now that relaxes the spell cancellation to make it less likely that you’ll inadvertently trigger this if you’re trying to stop turning to cast Feign Death.

There are other reports about it taking too long to drop combat, or having combat re-activated because your pet is getting attacked, and we’re still looking at those issues. We’re tracking a couple of leads there, but we haven’t got this bug in our sights yet, so it may take a bit more time to figure out what’s really going on here.

I’m sorry it’s not a silver bullet, but hopefully it gives you some peace of mind to know we’re listening, and still investigating the issues.

If you would have read it, you would have seen they were explaining that for some reason the turning sensitivity for some reason is a bit too high and they are tuning it.

It sounds like you have no idea how a game with millions of players can have bugs that take time to fix, nor do you understand how a dev cycle works.

19 Likes

You think because Molten Core was buffed on Nostalrius that makes it a better game? Most players could give two craps about Molten Core. And I’m with them. I just want a game that works the way it supposed to work. I want to ride in the Deep Run Tram without it being instanced and not seeing another player.

It’s laughable that people claim Private Servers were a superior experience. They’re emulated garbage compared to Classic. The best the can be said is they were better than nothing, but they certainly weren’t better than Classic in every way that counts to the majority of players.

12 Likes

Yeah rerolling out of classes I spent awhile playing really sucks. They really need to fix it. IDK why this plays like Bless Online or something…

If the game still has these types of bugs and clunkiness that wasn’t in vanilla 1.12, I’ll leave immediately. There won’t be a good-bye thread attached.

There’s a private server for WotLK that has been going strong for 6+ years with a nice population. At least I have my backups.

Based and redpilled

They invited the Light’s Hope team to Blizzard HQ and did literally nothing they told them to do and learned absolutely nothing from their success

Basically, it was a publicity stunt. They did not care at all about actually making this game good

I’ll probably reroll Light’s vengeance and play TBC on an actual decent core

2 Likes